Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Instead Of Saying "oh My G**"...


Recommended Posts

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

Let's say "Oh my Zeus!" or "Oh my Haydes!"

Phoenix Reborn
Posted (edited)

Or how about "Oh my lunch!" Or just "Oh my gosh!"

Edited by Phoenix Reborn
I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

no

Posted

oh my aching tenticles

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Oh my lanta.

Posted

oh my chicken fingers

Ora et Labora
Posted

oh my gatorade!!!

Posted

I usually say just Oh my gosh...

Posted

oh my gee star star

Posted

ha. i usually scream "coagulated milk PUFFS!"

Posted

oh nerf balls

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

BERLINERS!

Posted

Holy Polycarp!!! :shock:

Posted

Yeah, but people can sometimes slip with that...

Posted
:lol:

I just say "Shoot!!!!"
Posted

I normally say Gosh! but...yeah

Posted

Yeah...
Gosh
Shoot
Mercy
Geez

Posted

my mom says Geepers!! :lol: in a high head voice thing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...