Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Instead Of Saying "oh My G**"...


Recommended Posts

Guest T-Bone
Posted

My 6th grade teacher always said, "By Jove!"

Posted

Kinda like the hedgehog in "Over the Hedge"? :lol:

Archaeology cat
Posted

You can always be like Ron Burgundy and say things like "great Odin's raven!"

Posted

How about oh my Hephaestus!!! Or oh my Athena!

oh my Cupid...

oh my Bacchus

oh my Artemis

oh my Minerva

oh my Diana

oh my Juno

oh my Jupiter

oh my vulcan!!

oh my venus

oh my hesta

......wow... way too much Latin studies. :unsure:

Phoenix Reborn
Posted

Oh my Latin!

Posted

oh my....diapers!!! *ahem* you don't wonna know.

Ora et Labora
Posted

wow, :blink: (HI lori!! :bye: i'm gonna pm you soon!)

Phoenix Reborn
Posted

Oh my Lori!

Guest T-Bone
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='1229958' date='Apr 4 2007, 02:25 PM']oh my....diapers!!! *ahem* you don't wonna know.[/quote]

What about your diapers?

Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1229959' date='Apr 4 2007, 04:26 PM']wow, :blink: (HI lori!! :bye: i'm gonna pm you soon!)[/quote]

Hi!! ok! :)


[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1229960' date='Apr 4 2007, 04:37 PM']Oh my Lori![/quote]

oh my phoenix reborn! it's not my fault I don't know your name.....

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1229962' date='Apr 4 2007, 04:42 PM']What about your diapers?[/quote]


haha. not MINE. it's a quote from a really stupid video.

Ora et Labora
Posted

what video?!?!

Guest T-Bone
Posted

A video of someone in diapers, obviously.

Ora et Labora
Posted

no, REALLY?! :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1229976' date='Apr 4 2007, 05:00 PM']what video?!?![/quote]

I don't remember where I saw it. but it was some home made video, about the attack of the big baby, it was SO stupid!! There was a big baby attacking these people in a car and the guy got out and said "ohhh.......myy...... DIAPERS" and me and celine were really little when we saw it so we thought itwas funny. I just thought of it when I heard the oh my stuff. SO anyways.

Posted

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1229936' date='Apr 4 2007, 02:44 PM']My 6th grade teacher always said, "By Jove!"[/quote]
that's so very British

Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='1229953' date='Apr 4 2007, 02:12 PM']How about oh my Hephaestus!!! Or oh my Athena!

oh my Cupid...

oh my Bacchus

oh my Artemis

oh my Minerva

oh my Diana

oh my Juno

oh my Jupiter

oh my vulcan!!

oh my venus

oh my hesta

......wow... way too much Latin studies. :unsure:[/quote]
<_<

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

I get caught on occasion saying, Ohh my Stars and Garters! But mostly I just say Oh me Gosh!
But both times I'm trying to be funny. But usally I just get thrown in my locker thats when I say AHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGG!

Posted

who are you and where is your proper avatar?

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

It took you three weeks to relize that I'm not properly dressed?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...