An Old School Catholic Message Board

Has Thunderduckgrl1 Asked You For Homework Help?

Anastasia13

She has asked me for help at least 1,000 times.

As a side note, she does have an account here, the person used to have thunderduckgrl1 as her aim screen name, but has now removed it. :mellow:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1236716' date='Apr 9 2007, 07:51 PM']As a side note, she does have an account here, the person used to have thunderduckgrl1 as her aim screen name, but has now removed it. :mellow:[/quote]
I thought so... I know she's contacted me and would have no way to do so except via private messaging here at PM

She had indeed asked me for both math and English help... I thought she was in high school and the assignments she asked me about seemed like high school, not college-level stuff. I was sorry because I couldn't help her very much with math :( Lauren, if you're reading this, don't feel bad! Your teachers will appreciate it more if you do your own work. And you will learn more that way! Even if you do it wrong the first one billion times, it's still much more effective than just being helped through it :)

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1236022' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:35 AM']:yes:[/quote]

:yes:
S/he asked me for help with an English paper (specifically citations) about a month or so ago. I didn't understand what s/he was asking about the citation so I tried to ask questions. S/he got really mad when I didn't know exactly what was needed and when I finally gave a citation s/he told me that it wasn't what the teacher wanted and then asked me to keep looking and figure out multiple other citations. When I said that I couldn't do the homework for her, s/he got mad and told me that I was there for help and wouldn't help. It was a mess. Now, I don't mind helping people out on here at all, but that im was absurd. S/he imed me a few more times before I finally blocked the screenname. I really thought it was just me and I must say that I am glad that it isn't just me.

desertwoman

Yea. She im'd me yesterday for help in math. I've told her plenty of times I"m not good in math, and that no one else was on to help her. I seriously don't know whats wrong, but duke needs some help.

I too told her to sign up for an account, but she says that it takes too long. If you can ask all of these people for help, then you can sign up for an account. I don't know what the dilly is, but if she truly needs help, I feel bad for her. If this is a scam, I'm calling the ebola monkey.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1237057' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:43 PM']I am feeling a little left out that she has never asked me for help ...
:unsure:[/quote]
that's probobly because she's not on Gtalk.

and your profile doesn't really give out your screen name on any IM client.

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1237061' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:46 PM']that's probobly because she's not on Gtalk.
and your profile doesn't really give out your screen name on any IM client.[/quote]
ooo, good point. I did edit all that out.

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1237067' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:49 PM']i have you on my list on gtalk. i just never IM.

i can ask you homework questions if you want[/quote]
only if I get to ask you homework questions too

:mellow:

:evil:

but do feel free to IM whenever ;)

xTrishaxLynnx

I'm actually surprised I've never been IMed by this person, my AIM screen name is definitely right in my profile.