Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Has Thunderduckgrl1 Asked You For Homework Help?


Recommended Posts

HeavenlyCalling
Posted

Ok, I am glad that I am not the only one. She IMd me a few times asking for math help. That made it pretty clear that she knew nothing about me. After a while I blocked her. It does seem like collecting all this info would take more time then it was worth.

fearundercontrol
Posted

Yes she has asked me for help 2 or 3 times. I finally blocked her because it was just too much.

Posted

she's asked pretty much anyone on here who has a sn, me included. i had to block her as well

got2luvjc
Posted

sometimes me and notardillacid talk about it when she IMs us... but I had to block her. (she said she was @ a college, but she wouldn't tell me which one)

After it got to be too much, I told her "look, I'm not a tutor, I don't have definitive answers, and so I don't want to give u answers so as not to be responsible for your grades. Also, if I do the problems for you, you aren't learning. Also, we never talk other than when you want help, so we're not even friends or anything..."

So then after that, she IMed me, and said "hi how ya doin" and all that junk, and so I thought it was just going to be a normal conversation, but then she asked me for help! after I told her I didn't want to anymore!

So I blocked her, because she wouldn't respect my wishes. It's not that I'm mean or unwilling, but it got to be too much, and I (as most of you also) wasn't HELPING her, I was DOING the work FOR her. Not cool.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I wonder if she's doing a socialogy experiment.

farglefeezlebut
Posted

Maybe she has some kind of learning difficulty.

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted (edited)

x''+2x'+1=e^-t, x'(0)=x(0)=0?

Edited by 1337 k4th0l1x0r

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...