An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Europeans Left The Catholic Church

Budge

[quote]Budge, the modern world is going the way it is because the Agnostics and Atheists are using Darwinism, Nietzschism, philosophical Naturalism and monetary materialism to axe the roots of Christianity.[/quote]

Take this from an ex UU Humanist Theosophist, the humanists, atheists and agnostics have lost, the Luciferian one worlder universalist pagans have WON, the world is switching to pantheistic paganism with Rome leading the charge and they have adopted that entire list.

There is far more to be wary of from those who say they are Christians and who are ANYTHING BUT. At least with the atheists you know what youre getting.

[quote]he difference here is that the Church is dying in Europe (and to a lesser extent in North America), not for the most part because of external persecution (indeed, as the examples you mentioned show, the Faith grows from the blood of martyrs), but because of lukewarmness, apathy and indifference from within - as the Pope has pointed out, many people now simply regard the Church and religion as irrelevent to their lives.

The Church can survive the harshest external government persecution, but can she stand up to the internal decay and indifference from within?

The Church will prevail, but this does not mean that the Church is not currently in a serious crisis - one that comes largely from within, not from without. People are not falling away from the Church in Europe because of external force, but out of their own free will.[/quote]

Hey when you got TOP leaders worshipping Hindu gods, I think your entire church has lost the plot.

Their example has done more for people to lose their souls then anyting else.

The real church of Jesus Christ has nothing to do with hindu-god worshipping hirelings.

By the way one thing all this mushy mouth interfaith garbage has led to is people think why be Catholic, if Hindu, Buddhist and Islam is just as good.

When "any god" will do and niceness and sincerity is enough to take you into heaven, why drag yourself into church on Sunday morning when you can sleep in?

Interfaithism automaically carries with it a LACK OF COMMITMENT. {harlots dont exactly COMMIT if you get my drift--using analogy here}

Edited by Budge

In all my years as a Catholic, I've never seen a Catholic priest worship a Hindu god, nor say that it is ok to worship one.

Some piece of garbage pulled off the internet is not going to crush my faith, and cause me to convert to Budgianity.

like I said, here at phatmass we believe in the paperwork, not the people. we follow the paperwork, not the people.

just because there is a cult of personality around popes and bishops nowadays brought on by the media doesn't mean that my relationship to this or that cardinal is in any way analogous to your relationship to your hand-picked pastor. I won't follow a bishop nor a cardinal nor a pope in worshiping any false God; I will not do as they do, necessarily. But I will do as they teach, because of the Seat they sit on. I will follow the paperwork, I won't follow the men in their actions, necessarily. Though many of them have many laudable actions which ought to be imitated by good Christians everywhere, their office does not make their actions imitatable; it just makes their teachings safely and infallibly believable (and even then, not any of the individual offices except the papacy).

The paperwork does not excuse any misdeeds, but it does DEFINE what I believe whereas their misdeeds do NOT define what I believe.