An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholicism Vs. Orthodoxy - Moral Issues

Katholikos

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='ttomm46' post='1261013' date='Apr 30 2007, 04:22 PM']less than 1% of the abuse per clergy than Catholics ...check your facts[/quote]

Cite, please.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='ttomm46' post='1261002' date='Apr 30 2007, 07:11 PM']no basis..for truth..Totally skipped my posts on the rampent amount pedophiles in the Catholic priest hood..Also divorce is dealt with more in depth in leviticus.......the truth is the Roman Church is in apostasy....Jesus said 'you'll know them by their fruits'......A corrupt Vatican that actually had a lot of stock in birth control pills... before you claim to be the true church you should check on church scandals of the Vatican..and yes that is a moral issue.[/quote]Not exactly clear what you are responding to. Machine-gun tactics don't foster meaningful dialogue.

it was in a news letter that was put out by the oca.....[mod]ad hominem-- hsm[/mod] all you have to do is watch the news.. How many Orthodox scandals have you've seen on Tv......?.. the fact that the Orthodox church is booming in growth.mostly from Catholics. Anglicans

Not hardly..i don't have the newsletter....But i do have experience with your low life pedophile priests though.. and that speaks more than any darn news cast

Edited by ttomm46

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='ttomm46' post='1261031' date='Apr 30 2007, 04:36 PM']Not hardly..i don't have the newsletter....But i do have experience with your low life pedophile priests though.. and that speaks more than any darn news cast[/quote]

Get some help, dude. I sense a lot of misplaced anger.

Edited by T-Bone

yeah right ....I'm the one molested and i need help..by the way you are full of it....Dude is an expression used by 10 year olds,..

Get rid of your child molesters then i'll get help.Is that a deal?