An Old School Catholic Message Board

Benedict To Canonize Brazilian Folk Magician

Budge

[quote]Would you want your information on the Baptist Church from the Baptist journal or a secular, liberal, anti-Christian journal?[/quote]

Depends, either way is biased.

But that's why I'm asking you, to balance it out.

Is that report accurate, or not accurate?

Edited by mulls

I guess all this is made up too..{photoshopped, actors, actresses, etc}

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[img]http://www.realcities.com/multimedia/nationalchannel/archive/mcw/Brazil-saint2/images/BRAZI_02(7).jpg[/img]

[i]
Sandra Grossi de Almeida and her seven-year-old son, Enzzo de Almeida Gallafassi, talk about Franciscan monk Antonio de Sant'anna Galvao. The two hold an image of the monk. Doctors told Grossi de Almeida she couldn't give birth due to a malformation in her uterus, but she did so after eating a snippet of rice paper with parts of a prayer printed on it. Grossi de Almeida's story provided the second miracle necessary for the monk's canonization.
Jack Chang/MCT[/i]

[url="http://www.realcities.com/multimedia/nationalchannel/archive/mcw/Brazil-saint2/index.html"]LINK[/url]

Wow even ONE of the miracles that were necessary for his canonization was LINKED to the chowing down of paper.

Look more stand ins!

[img]http://www.realcities.com/multimedia/nationalchannel/archive/mcw/Brazil-saint2/images/BRAZI_06(2).jpg[/img]
[i]

People wait to receive the miraculous "pills," rice paper printed with prayer, of Franciscan monk Antonio de Sant'anna Galvao at the Convent of Light in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Jack Chang/MCT[/i]

[img]http://www.realcities.com/multimedia/nationalchannel/archive/mcw/Brazil-saint2/images/BRAZI_03(3).jpg[/img]

[i]Terezina Peixoto rolls rice paper printed with prayer that will be cut and distributed as miraculous "pills" to the faithful.[/i]

Edited by Budge

I don't believe it is false. I believe that was only PART of the story. A half truth is still not the truth.

The Catholic Church doesn't randomly approve miracles. It is a long process. The "magic pills" you are referring to are not the ones that this man is creditted for. They are made by nun's who were, in fact, disobeying what the Church told them.

Paladin D

[quote name='Budge' post='1269287' date='May 9 2007, 04:04 PM']I guess all this is made up too..{photoshopped, actors, actresses, etc}

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[img]http://www.realcities.com/multimedia/nationalchannel/archive/mcw/Brazil-saint2/images/BRAZI_02(7).jpg[/img]

[i]
Sandra Grossi de Almeida and her seven-year-old son, Enzzo de Almeida Gallafassi, talk about Franciscan monk Antonio de Sant'anna Galvao. The two hold an image of the monk. Doctors told Grossi de Almeida she couldn't give birth due to a malformation in her uterus, but she did so after eating a snippet of rice paper with parts of a prayer printed on it. Grossi de Almeida's story provided the second miracle necessary for the monk's canonization.
Jack Chang/MCT[/i]

[url="http://www.realcities.com/multimedia/nationalchannel/archive/mcw/Brazil-saint2/index.html"]LINK[/url]

Wow even ONE of the miracles that were necessary for his canonization was LINKED to the chowing down of paper.[/quote]

Notice how Budge isn't thankful for the woman's miracle to birth a beautiful child. Christian love at it's finest.

Brother Adam

[quote name='Budge' post='1269287' date='May 9 2007, 06:04 PM']Wow even ONE of the miracles that were necessary for his canonization was LINKED to the chowing down of paper.[/quote]

Being dishonest isn't nice, and your attitude, as always, lacks anything resembling Christian charity.

Mateo el Feo

I've come to the conclusion that only one person is Christian enough for Budge: herself.

*[quote]
Wow even ONE of the miracles that were necessary for his canonization was LINKED to the chowing down of paper.

Being dishonest isn't nice, and your attitude, as always, lacks anything resembling Christian charity. [/quote]Some of you are getting desperate here.

The LADY DIRECTLY ADMITS taking one of the pills, [her kid is a nice kid, Ill pray he and her find out the true gospel one day]

[quote] but she did so after eating a snippet of rice paper with parts of a prayer printed on it.[/quote]

Why do you all always have to play this game pretending something isnt really happening?

Brother Adam

[quote name='Budge' post='1269299' date='May 9 2007, 06:14 PM']*Some of you are getting desperate here.

The LADY DIRECTLY ADMITS taking one of the pills, [her kid is a nice kid, Ill pray he and her find out the true gospel one day]
Why do you all always have to play this game pretending something isnt really happening?[/quote]

We aren't getting desperate, we are just rejecting the false premise of your attack.

Even when and where Baptists, Catholics, Fundamentalists, Atheists, and Satanists do sin against God, why would I want to parade it out in front of everyone. Are you sure it is Jesus you are working for?

Edited by Brother Adam

What false premise is that?

Putting your trust in chowing down magic pieces of paper is bad?

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1269292' date='May 9 2007, 04:08 PM']Notice how Budge isn't thankful for the woman's miracle to birth a beautiful child. Christian love at it's finest.[/quote]

Pal, nobody would argue the beauty and glory of this miracle. The problem I believe is the source that the miracle is being attributed to.

Am I the only one that can understand what Budge is saying?

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1269294' date='May 9 2007, 02:10 PM']I've come to the conclusion that only one person is Christian enough for Budge: herself.[/quote]

Agreed. As I've noted before, Budge is a Church of One, the logical outcome of all her posts.

yall need to remember that budge is the only Magesterium, a magesterium of one. The only authoritive interpreter
of the counterfeit protestant bible. It's unreal budge, you attack our Pope and our leaders, as if you are the holder of the keys to the kingdom of heaven, as if you have some kind of divine authority, your church and your bible are counterfeits. "Synagogue of satan". Waving hands and clapping in a empty hall like apostate jews. Replacing Christianity for selfish ministers and a ambo. Budge, your version of christianity is "all about you" you and your interpretation of a bible that's been dissected and dismembered for the sake of every wind of doctrine.

Edited by Akalyte

Mulls, thanks...
[quote]Even when and where Baptists, Catholics, Fundamentalists, Atheists, and Satanists do sin against God, why would I want to parade it out in front of everyone.[/quote]

Hey expose every Bpatist and fundamentalist that worships hindu deities publically, ILL JOIN YOU.

{actually Baptist interfaith apostates are out there}