Socrates Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='Light and Truth' post='1273643' date='May 14 2007, 09:08 PM']What makes a guy want to flirt with a girl?[/quote] Probably much the same thing that makes a girl want to flirt with a guy (from the opposite end of the polarity, of course).
Groo the Wanderer Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 left handed, redhead, irishness all in one ... yep, that's it!
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1273852' date='May 14 2007, 10:39 PM']left handed, redhead, irishness all in one ... yep, that's it! [/quote] you seem to have a very specific type in mind ...
MIKolbe Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='Light and Truth' post='1273643' date='May 14 2007, 08:08 PM']What makes a guy want to flirt with a girl?[/quote] her gorgeous eyes... captivating smile... flowing hair.... overall angelic presence.... WOW, I love my wife
Jaime Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Because if I flirted with goldfish, people would think I was odd
Sojourner Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1273878' date='May 14 2007, 10:57 PM']Because if I flirted with goldfish, people would think I was odd[/quote] Somehow, I don't think flirting with women has significantly deterred people from thinking you are odd ...
aalpha1989 Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 hmmm let me think.... maturity beyond her years really really cute curly brown hair dark deep brown eyes a love for Christ... ummm yep that says about everything....
Brigid Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 I would offer some words of wisdom, but in fact I am a girl. I am assuming (since you asked the question you did) that you don't need to know why girls flirt with guys. sorry
jckinsman Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 [quote name='Light and Truth' post='1273643' date='May 14 2007, 10:08 PM']What makes a guy want to flirt with a girl?[/quote] A guy wants to flirt with a girl because............ ............she's attractive to him. ............she's flirting with him. .............he want's to see if she's interested back. ............he likes somthing about her.
Moosey Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1273878' date='May 15 2007, 12:57 AM']Because if I flirted with goldfish, people would think I was odd[/quote] Well, it all depends on the kind of goldfish you flirt with. After all, the snack food has been known to smile back... [img]http://intricateart.com/archives/200650eyeateitgoldfish-thumb.jpg[/img]
uruviel Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 if the guy isn't shallow, then hopefully he would be attracted to her personality, her presence, just her in general. Though I am a girl.... so... I can't really say.
Brigid Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 you know, I think the problem is that guys don't care whether they read a thread about flirting, but girls see it and go "hmm, flirting. I think I'll click on that and see what they're talking about." so (almost) all the opinions you're getting are from girls. ... well, that's what I think...
God Conquers Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 No, I think guys are interested... It's just a hard question to answer honestly. You COULD say "there's no real reason", but the truth is that guys flirt with girls if they find them attractive. Bottom line. It's not shallow, for there are more than just looks that attract a guy to a girl, but physical attractiveness is the #1 thing. Many Christian guys and girls will have a problem with that. Every girl/guy can make themselves look attractive, it's just about putting a little effort into clothes/makeup/grooming.
XIX Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 Actually to guys it's the #3 most important thing how attractive a girl looks. To girls, it's #7 as far as how physically attractive a guy is. Intelligence and kindness/understanding are #1 and #2.
God Conquers Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 #3 That is ridiculous. Come on. So you're saying before you flirt with a girl you ask her in what year Beethoven composed the fifth, a skill-testing math question, and what she does for stray animals? NO WAY.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now