An Old School Catholic Message Board

Errors Of The Pope

dairygirl4u2c

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1285032' date='May 31 2007, 04:38 AM']As I'd said before, I never said that these sources agreed with me on anything, except the particular quote that I provided about a past Roman Catholic Pope.[/quote]We've already seen that they even disagree with you on this point.

But, let's pretend the quote actually does exist in the Catechism. Now, respond to Dairy's most recent post.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1285154' date='May 31 2007, 10:16 AM']We've already seen that they even disagree with you on this point.

But, let's pretend the quote actually does exist in the Catechism. Now, respond to Dairy's most recent post.[/quote]

Well I really don't care what St. Augustine has to say to be honest, he's not admired in the east for many of his doctrinal stances.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1285277' date='May 31 2007, 07:12 PM']Well I really don't care what St. Augustine has to say to be honest, he's not admired in the east for many of his doctrinal stances.[/quote]Again with the [i]ad hominems[/i]. The fact that St. Augustine wrote it is incidental. His saying is a truism.

Edited by Mateo el Feo

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1285381' date='May 31 2007, 07:07 PM']Again with the [i]ad hominems[/i]. The fact that St. Augustine wrote it is incidental. His saying is a truism.[/quote]

No it's a fact that the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox don't respect his views, simple and plain.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1285414' date='May 31 2007, 10:42 PM']No it's a fact that the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox don't respect his views, simple and plain.[/quote]Poor Reza...