An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Bush Administration Responsible For Sunni Extremists?

RezaMikhaeil

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1281926' date='May 26 2007, 06:50 PM']Muhammad is responsible for Islamic extremism.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Yes and No.

Bush is indirectly responsible with sunni extremeists, but it is the god of the Muslims that is responsible for sunni extremists, that god being Satan.

Bush is also a pawn of Satan, weither any of you believe me or not I don't care anymore. Bush is nothing but a traitor to the human race, and when he has to bow before Jesus Christ and declare him lord and saviour, I will be smiling.

I could go on and on about Allah being an [url="http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm"]Arabian Moon God[/url], but that link can do it better than I can.

I find it hilarious some people equate Bush = Anti-Christ, yet he isn't nearly as "evil" compared to the more notorious world leaders. It's just a bigoted statement from pinko commies who can't think of any good realistic insults. If Bush is the Anti-Christ, then half of the people in the world must be Uber Anti-Christs.

Edited by Paladin D

Eventually people will begin blaming President Bush for the Islamic Jihad that finally led (after nearly 800 years of war) to the collapse of the Byzantine Empire in A.D. 1453.

Islam has always been violent.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1282195' date='May 27 2007, 03:39 PM']Eventually people will begin blaming President Bush for the Islamic Jihad that finally led (after nearly 800 years of war) to the collapse of the Byzantine Empire in A.D. 1453.

Islam has always been violent.[/quote]

Thank you for bringing facts to this discussion.

We should also take a look in direction of the Wahabi sect which pre-dates President Bush.

KnightofChrist

The next attack on America by Terrorist will be "Bush's fault". All because of the War in Iraq, blah blah blah. If we just sit down and have a beer and nice pleasant talk with these people they would be nice to us.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1282242' date='May 27 2007, 03:22 PM']The next attack on America by Terrorist will be "Bush's fault". All because of the War in Iraq, blah blah blah. If we just sit down and have a beer and nice pleasant talk with these people they would be nice to us.[/quote]

His administration funded the Jihadists in Lebanon, so what do you have to say about that? In nearly every other thread that painted every middle easterner as a "terrorist", that worked in favor of the Bush administration's policy, you had alot to say, now you got nothing good to say once it comes out that the Bush Administration actually funded Jihadists? Go figure... <_<

Note: This isn't a thread on "is Islam a threat", "Are Sunni Muslims bad", "Is Islam Violent" or any of those discussions. Those are for another thread [which has been discussed a million times over], this is about The Bush Administration's funding of Muslim Extremists, the same extremists that they claim to be against.

Reza

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1282309' date='May 27 2007, 05:47 PM']His administration funded the Jihadists in Lebanon, so what do you have to say about that? In nearly every other thread that painted every middle easterner as a "terrorist", that worked in favor of the Bush administration's policy, you had alot to say, now you got nothing good to say once it comes out that the Bush Administration actually funded Jihadists? Go figure... <_<

Note: This isn't a thread on "is Islam a threat", "Are Sunni Muslims bad", "Is Islam Violent" or any of those discussions. Those are for another thread [which has been discussed a million times over], this is about The Bush Administration's funding of Muslim Extremists, the same extremists that they claim to be against.

Reza[/quote]
Good Research Reza.

I commend you for scratching the surface of what the media tells you.

Here's a kicker for everybody to think about.

Osama Bin Laden was on the payroll of the CIA during the Clinton Administration.

Bush claims to be a Christian, but his fruits are sorely lacking. During Katrina, he puts one of his friends as the head of Fema, a friend who had no prior experience with mass natural disaster. You'd think, if Bush was a praying man, God would have moved him to put a more competent person to be the head of Fema.

It seems Bush has a total lack of Wisdom, something a Christian who follows our lord Jesus Christ would hold in his heart.

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1282333' date='May 27 2007, 08:28 PM']It seems Bush has a total lack of Wisdom, something a Christian who follows our lord Jesus Christ would hold in his heart.[/quote]

Who made you the Pope?

Even the most devout of Christians don't always make the right choices. I'm in no way a pro-Bush extremist, he's a politician like everyone else. However, I believe he's very sincere in what he does, no matter how wrong it may be. Many politicians are sellouts, this guy isn't.

Edited by Paladin D

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1282309' date='May 27 2007, 04:47 PM']His administration funded the Jihadists in Lebanon, so what do you have to say about that? In nearly every other thread that painted every middle easterner as a "terrorist", that worked in favor of the Bush administration's policy, you had alot to say, now you got nothing good to say once it comes out that the Bush Administration actually funded Jihadists? Go figure... <_<

Reza[/quote]
In America Congress funds things, not the President.

Blessings of Pentecost to you.

P.S. - Islam would be a threat even if Mickey Mouse were President of the United States.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1282333' date='May 27 2007, 05:28 PM']Osama Bin Laden was on the payroll of the CIA during the Clinton Administration.[/quote]

George H.W. Bush, also had him on the payroll if I remember correctly and was even involved with him during his CIA days.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1282341' date='May 27 2007, 05:48 PM']In America Congress funds things, not the President.[/quote] Congress funds wars, but the president also has a financial ability, as the CIA for years gave money to the Taliban and Al-Quida, as money was also trickeling to Al-Fatah [not the same Fatah party as the Palestinian PM is apart of], an extremist jihadist militant group.

Peace and Blessings to you this penecost also :smokey:
Reza

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1282337' date='May 27 2007, 06:35 PM']Who made you the Pope?

Even the most devout of Christians don't always make the right choices. I'm in no way a pro-Bush extremist, he's a politician like everyone else. However, I believe he's very sincere in what he does, no matter how wrong it may be. Many politicians are sellouts, this guy isn't.[/quote]
I'm not,

But the bible says we will know them through their fruits.