An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kindergartners To Be Taught Homosexuality, Bisexuality, And Transsexu

Katholikos

ofpheritup

[quote name='Socrates' post='1285380' date='May 31 2007, 08:07 PM']Your denial that anything is morally wrong or evil is the sign of an advanced spiritual sickness. I am afraid there is nothing left to do but to pray for your soul.[/quote]

I feel that way too, I am also on my way out.
Surely there is a topic on this site that won't give me nightmares.
:bump:

[quote]Talk to anybody with serious experience in law enforcement if you doubt it.[/quote]
Yes, and the first thing that he/she will tell us is that the"devil made me do it" doesn't stand up in a court of law.

Edited by carrdero

johnnydigit

lol nice avatar homeschoolmom

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-737.jpg[/img]

that's what our children are going to look like when they show an animation of sodomy.

This is Bob. Bob wants to be like Betty. Bob is going to cut this off, and put these on. Bob isn't Bob anymore kids, he's Betty. He was a man, but now he's officially a woman thanks to our United States government. We need to respect Bob's decision kids. If you don't, you're a hate-filled conservative suppressing the rights and dignities of sexually-challenged citizens. Now who wants some non-HOMOgeneous milk?

:o

[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1286578' date='Jun 2 2007, 12:36 PM']lol nice avatar homeschoolmom

that's what our children are going to look like when they show an animation of sodomy.

This is Bob. Bob wants to be like Betty. Bob is going to cut this off, and put these on. Bob isn't Bob anymore kids, he's Betty. He was a man, but now he's officially a woman thanks to our United States government. We need to respect Bob's decision kids. If you don't, you're a hate-filled conservative suppressing the rights and dignities of sexually-challenged citizens. Now who wants some non-HOMOgeneous milk?

:o[/quote]
:applause:

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285700' date='May 31 2007, 11:42 PM']Yes, and the first thing that he/she will tell us is that the"devil made me do it" doesn't stand up in a court of law.[/quote]
Yes. Human beings are quite capable of choosing evil with their own free will.

[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1286578' date='Jun 2 2007, 12:36 PM']that's what our children are going to look like when they show an animation of sodomy.

This is Bob. Bob wants to be like Betty. Bob is going to cut this off, and put these on. Bob isn't Bob anymore kids, he's Betty. He was a man, but now he's officially a woman thanks to our United States government. We need to respect Bob's decision kids. If you don't, you're a hate-filled conservative suppressing the rights and dignities of sexually-challenged citizens. Now who wants some non-HOMOgeneous milk?[/quote]

Or they might teach these other fallacies

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Edited by carrdero

Boy, You are one boiled frog! Scary! ........................................(Your forgetting the lady that married her dolphin!)
I will never accept SODOMY as a norm! I will honor my Lord and all he created. He made Man For Woman and you are wrong! Just because man THINKS its good, does NOT make it good! In fact the more he indulges in his own lusts the more he will try to convince society he is right, the more he thinks he too can be like God.
If we accept all, as you would like, when the consequences befall us ,to whom will you go to then? JC

[b]"I know that God created in me a need to love, the ability to love. I cannot believe that God would be so spiteful to say 'Ha! you're gay, you can't do anything about it.’"
[i]-Chris Ambidge, co-convener of Integrity's Toronto chapter, a support group for Anglican gays and lesbians[/i][/b]

Edited by carrdero

cmotherofpirl

We are all called to love, we are not all called to have sex. Having the capability doesn't mean its use is a necessity.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1287885' date='Jun 4 2007, 08:42 AM']We are all called to love, we are not all called to have sex. Having the capability doesn't mean its use is a necessity.[/quote]
It seems that it is the “sexuality” part that everyone is getting hung up about. Would it be more practical that schools teach kids how to love? And which value shall we teach them? The one that implies that love comes with conditions or should we teach them how to love unconditionally?

I think the answer is obviously unconditionally. But getting into bed is not unconditional. It's a compromise in some cases unless people are willing to give each other to eachother. Remember, love is fruitful. The outcome of love through sex is a child. That is the fruit. Otherwise, if fruit is not the intent, then it is just a way of using one another.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1288143' date='Jun 4 2007, 04:05 PM']I think the answer is obviously unconditionally. But getting into bed is not unconditional. It's a compromise in some cases unless people are willing to give each other to eachother.
Remember, love is fruitful. The outcome of love through sex is a child. That is the fruit. Otherwise, if fruit is not the intent, then it is just a way of using one another.[/quote]
I think the word you are looking for is the [u][i][b]sharing[/b][/i][/u] of each other and it is just as productive to two (or three) consenting adults of the same sex as well as different sexes who are in love. The outcome of love through sex is the orgasm and the way it makes individuals feel when they are with loved ones. If the only incentive of sex was to conceive, I would imagine the creator finding it unnecessary to instill the few moments of pleasure that an orgasm can bring or even producing fluids when one is pleasing themselves. Do not penalize or judge two lovers because they cannot produce a child from their acts of lovemaking. As mentioned previously (Post #157) that there are many children who have no familes in which they can be placed with couples who are elderly, infertile or homosexual. Just because one does not live in Florida or California does not mean that they cannot enjoy oranges.

Edited by carrdero

Ohh dear... now I said Fruit being the INTENT... I knew I should have bolded it. Prolly would not have made the difference.