An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kindergartners To Be Taught Homosexuality, Bisexuality, And Transsexu

Katholikos

[quote name='SJP' post='1285090' date='May 31 2007, 09:48 AM']That sounds like judgment to me carrdero.[/quote]
As history has revealed, it appears as Truth to me.

[quote]SJP writes: So does democracy make something right? Does the fact that a group of people have decided to do something make it good and right?[/quote]
No, is what it makes is Law. Feel free to follow it or abandon it but be prepared of the consequences of your actions.

Edited by carrdero

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285094' date='May 31 2007, 10:56 AM']As history has revealed, it appears as Truth to me.
No, is what it makes is Law. Feel free to follow it or abandon it but be prepared of the consequences of your actions.[/quote]

If you don't believe that "majority rules" makes something right, than the number of elected officials who support this legislation is irrelevant to the dicussion.

[quote]It doesn’t seem to be inappropriate if a whole state (that was voted into office) feels that this information is necessary to kindergartners.[/quote]

wow this is rediculous. colors, shapes, numbers, graphic depictions of all types of sex. Clearly we have been geniuses for forgetting this pillar of education all these years.

5$ says that real soon wanting to take your child out of this "education" will be considered a hate crime.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Sirklawd' post='1285151' date='May 31 2007, 12:08 PM']5$ says that real soon wanting to take your child out of this "education" will be considered a hate crime.[/quote]
:unsure: :sadder:

ofpheritup

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285094' date='May 31 2007, 08:56 AM']As history has revealed, it appears as Truth to me.[/quote]

And there in lies the problem.

History, schmistory! History as revealed and created by HUMANS.
Poo, who needs them?

I want TRUTH, need TRUTH in my life. I live for TRUTH.

God's TRUTH, I cannot rely on myself for "truth" because I am human and am prone to lie.
I need a STANDARD that does not waver, that does not change, something I can be secure in.
If I am to attain heaven.

We act as "thermometers" we reflect the "heat" of what is going on in our lives.
We go up and down accordingly, we move.
God is the "Thermostat" He decress what the heat should be He does not move.

For the sake of my soul I need His TRUTH, if I choose to follow my truth then there is a better than average
chance that I will end up in Hell. And I will have no one to blame but myself.

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285094' date='May 31 2007, 09:56 AM']As history has revealed, it appears as Truth to me.
No, is what it makes is Law. Feel free to follow it or abandon it but be prepared of the consequences of your actions.[/quote]
This is what we mean by forcing us as parents to educate our children,in something we feel is wrong.How is that fair to us when we have to give up our rights to suit the liberal agenda? We clearly would have none, if we lived in this state where they make homeschooling so hard to do. If a school wanted to say.......teach your child about the Blessed Virgin Mary, and then the Saints, and then Purgatory and etc,(That would be actually really cool) You were against it,they said you don't have a choice. You can not homeschool because you don't have a teaching degree. So they teach your children all about catholicism. They all become catholic. We are all excited here on PM. You are very upset! How on earth do you think this is fair to you, that the school teaches this? Even though I would drive myself a million miles to get to this school,you might consider leaving the state. Just stick to the good old subjects in the public schools. Teach them all the subjects we learned as children and let the parents teach the rest! That way no ones moral agendas get in the way on either side. I thought that was there reason for taking all religious subjects out ,to make it "Neutral Grounds". They have taken God out of the school and what are they filling it with? :devil: Its the next step, THERE OWN AGENDAS! Take God out of any thing and what do you get? :devil: You see you can try to make anything look at good as you want to. You can not dress up a pile of poo and call it good. Its still poo, and the truth is still the truth, and God wins everytime. Afterall whether you believe it or not God made it all. He gave us good and healthy rules to live by. Not for himself,but for us. My way of looking at it is FATHER KNOWS BEST! We had better heed his warning before the time of our own death. He sweat blood for us for a reason and now it is our turn to do the right thing! JC

I should of of put before every comment "jckinsman says" to help you out,sorry! :sign:

[quote name='ofpheritup' post='1285204' date='May 31 2007, 02:15 PM']And there in lies the problem.

History, schmistory! History as revealed and created by HUMANS.
Poo, who needs them?

God's TRUTH, I cannot rely on myself for "truth" because I am human and am prone to lie.
I need a STANDARD that does not waver, that does not change, something I can be secure in.
If I am to attain heaven.

We act as "thermometers" we reflect the "heat" of what is going on in our lives.
We go up and down accordingly, we move.
God is the "Thermostat" He decress what the heat should be He does not move.

For the sake of my soul I need His TRUTH, if I choose to follow my truth then there is a better than average
chance that I will end up in Hell. And I will have no one to blame but myself.[/quote]
That is so funny we both thought of the whole POO thing I'm between laundry loads so I went a little slower this morning! I guess there must be some TRUTH about all the Poo flying around here on this thread!

[quote name='ofpheritup' post='1285204' date='May 31 2007, 02:15 PM']And there in lies the problem.

If I am to attain heaven.[/quote]
You bring up some really interesting questions? What would GOD suggest for parents in this sort of situation? How are the Catholic churches perceiving this situation in California?

[quote]Jkinsman writes: If a school wanted to say.......teach your child about the Blessed Virgin Mary, and then the Saints, and then Purgatory and etc,(That would be actually really cool) You were against it.[/quote]I’m not against it as long as you can teach them about Joseph Smith and The Book Of Mormon, the prophet Mohammed and Quran, Quakers, The Torah, Mishna, Talmad, Midrash, Calvinism, Joseph Rutherford and Charles Taze, Buddhism and Hinduism and all the other religions.

[quote]Jkinsman writes: How is that fair to us when we have to give up our rights to suit the liberal agenda?[/quote]

Intelligence is not a right it is a responsibility.

[quote]Jkinsman writes: So they teach your children all about catholicism. They all become catholic. We are all excited here on PM. You are very upset! How on earth do you think this is fair to you, that the school teaches this?[/quote]If my child makes the decision to become Catholic than they can become Catholic. You are aware that homosexuality, bisexuality and trans-sexuals are not religions, right?

[quote]Jkinsman writes:Take God out of any thing and what do you get? You see you can try to make anything look at good as you want to. You can not dress up a pile of poo and call it good. Its still poo, and the truth is still the truth, and God wins everytime.[/quote]

Poo, mass murderers, stealing, oh my. How did we get so far from the OP.

Edited by carrdero

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285231' date='May 31 2007, 04:01 PM']I’m not against it as long as you can teach them about Joseph Smith and The Book Of Mormon, the prophet Mohammed and Quran, Quakers, The Torah, Mishna, Talmad, Midrash, Calvinism, Joseph Rutherford and Charles Taze, Buddhism and Hinduism and all the other religions.
Intelligence is not a right it is a responsibility.

If my child makes the decision to become Catholic than they can become Catholic. You are aware that homosexuality, bisexuality and trans-sexuals are not religions, right?
Poo, mass murderers, stealing, oh my. How did we get so far from the OP.[/quote]
I think that liberals can make a religion out of anything. Even directly from POO!
This still does not dismiss the fact that, we as parents that do not approve of this subject being taught to our children. Do we have any of our rights being represented here!? How about this......All liberals out there come up with some sort of after school class for teaching your own children about the lifestyles of sinful people. Let our children be on a bus headed home! You don't need much intelligence to figure this out right? It is my responsibility to teach my own children responsibility is it not? JCKINSMAN WRITES! :bigthink:

[quote]Jckinsman writes: I think that liberals can make a religion out of anything.[/quote]I think that there are some homosexuals who would like to see it as a religious movement too, replete with conversions.

[quote]Jckinsman writes: This still does not dismiss the fact that, we as parents that do not approve of this subject being taught to our children. Do we have any of our rights being represented here!?[/quote]
Have you considered the idea of enrolling children in a Catholic School? Does the government extend over into their curriculum?

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285266' date='May 31 2007, 05:17 PM']I think that there are some homosexuals who would like to see it as a religious movement too, replete with conversions.
Have you considered the idea of enrolling children in a Catholic School? Does the government extend over into their curriculum?[/quote]

Why yes, now that you mention it, I would like to be able to enroll my children in catholic school! How about the government gives me back the money I pay in taxes for the public school that I don't want my children in? I would love that. I believe that would be called "vouchers". I'am becoming for that more and more! One would have to ask "what would happen to public schools then?" I think you would really find out quickly what most people think about the liberal agenda! I just want my children's education to be filled with academics... nothing else! I have no problem teaching my own children about the birds and the bee's at age appropriate times.
I have a wonderful nephew, he is homosexual, I love him. I hate his sin. He thought that it would be okay to talk to our very young children about it. I of course think that small children do not need to know about homosexuality or how they do what they do. Sodomy is wrong, there will be no discussion on that. Needless to say It has become his own religion. JC

Edited by jckinsman

Guest 基督耶蘇

When did they start teaching sex ed to kindergartners in CA? Or am I to understand that the kids will be learning about homo/bi/transexuality before they learn where babies come from?

[quote name='carrdero' post='1285047' date='May 31 2007, 05:01 AM']But are they “evil” acts or are they ignorant acts? If every criminal was given the insight to the consequences and future conclusions of their actions, do you think that criminals would proceed to perpetrate such crimes? If they were allowed the full understanding of the lives and situations of their victims and survivors do you think that they would continue with their plans? When criminals perpetrate crimes are they living for the moment or are they considering their future?

“For all you know” is the key here. How much do you or I know? One wouldn’t know until one has asked. How much do I know about you? I woudn’t know until I asked or you told me. I am not going to make broad assumptions or misplaced judgments because of your thoughts, race, creed, sex or color. This is prejudice. Even if you have a record or have once served a jail sentence this by no means gives me permission to treat you like a criminal. If it is our first time meeting and all I know about you is your criminal record, I will treat you with the same kindness and respect that I give to everyone until you offer me reasons why I shouldn’t trust you.

Where exactly in these posts am I openly inviting Phatmass members, neighbors in my community or the population of United States to bring these actions to my backyard? If you want to steal my stuff, ravage my wife or burn my house to the ground, kill my dog and my grandmother then blow out my brains, the question that I have to ask you is:

What is stopping you?

Why haven’t you done this already? Is the cost of the trip to Upstate NY not worth the amount of weath you could possibly gain from my household? Do you require assistance in this heist (because I don’t think cmotherofpearl is doing anything that weekend)? It is easy to talk and think about these things but what exactly is stopping you from bringing these thoughts to reality? And how am I supposed to feel after someone has completed all of these “evil” actions on me, my family and household? I was raised in the wisdom of forgiveness and to love my enemies and I believe that this is the most accurate, appropriate, response to this situation and you may quote me on this.
For all I know, you may need the money but you find it very unrealistic or impractical to just ask me (Post #97 and the response in Post #105). Maybe you have a family to support and have been unsuccessful trying to make ends meet in your community. By all means, do you what you want, you will anyway (Post #96). The fact is that there will be legitimate consequences to this example that you propose (Post #48). Are you prepared for them?
You are within your right so I don’t think that you will mind me having my final defense.[/quote]
In reality, I do not wish to commit violent crimes against you - that was a rhetorical example.
However, there are plenty of people who have no problem doing the things I've mentioned.

Evil is real, whether you say it is or not. People wilfully make evil choices everyday.
Talk to anybody with serious experience in law enforcement if you doubt it.

Murder, theft, rape, etc. are wrong, period. I don't care what sort of sob stories the perp may have. His actions are not excused.

Your denial that anything is morally wrong or evil is the sign of an advanced spiritual sickness. I am afraid there is nothing left to do but to pray for your soul.