VeraMaria Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 hey foundsheep, i liked your old avatar better :sadder: :sweat:
foundsheep Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Whenever someone's smoking around my girlfriend, I start coughing really really loud because she's allergic to tobacco smoke. They usually put it out or go somewhere else. -Mark I would just tell them she is allergic.
foundsheep Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 hey foundsheep, i liked your old avatar better :sadder: Ill put it back after while, must honor Mr. Chavez for a minute.
VeraMaria Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Ill put it back after while, must honor Mr. Chavez for a minute. :wacko:
geetarplayer Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 I would just tell them she is allergic. That's what I do, too. I just do it in a creative way. -Mark
foundsheep Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 That's what I do, too. I just do it in a creative way. -Mark cool.
VeraMaria Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 That's what I do, too. I just do it in a creative way. -Mark yeah....express creative, artistic talent... that's what my teacher said when this guy in my clas started flinging books across the room in a very creative interpretation of "May I go drink water?" :wacko:
nikkan_hanil Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Ill put it back after while, must honor Mr. Chavez for a minute. I recently bought stamps for my mom and I got some Chavez stamps and she's like "Who's he?" and I'm like "I don't know." :rolling:
foundsheep Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 CLICK HERE FOR AN AWSOME CATHOLIC NAMED CHAVEZ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now