An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Difference?

Akalyte

Here: read this

[url="http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01594b.htm"]http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01594b.htm[/url]

[quote name='Budge' post='1299921' date='Jun 22 2007, 03:42 PM']It was written to PREPARE and warn Christians for the deceptions of the last days and have them look forward to the second coming of Christ. If you do not take its warnings and preparations seriously, you are left with being deceived. In fact one main thing I post about here all the time, the interfaith movement is warned of in Revelation, and because Catholics are told not to look to Revelation as describing the last days--most here discount what Revelation warns about there, though I run into the occasional Catholic who believes in that we are close to the last days and who takes Revelation more seriously. My Catholic family is actually pre-trib from me, LOL, they dont even know what amillenialism IS...;)

Actually there is nothing wrong with frightening people, yeah, does that shock you...if being afraid of hell gets someone on the road to being saved...no problem there.

Its part of the Bible isnt it?

Revelation is why I know no G8 and United Nations is going to make a utopia of the planet unlike the Vatican.

Revelation is why ALL my hope is in JESUS CHRIST NOT in this world..
The difference here is that I believe the happenings in Revelation will actually happen {yes I know some are written in figurative languge} while many Catholics have allegorized the book into nothingness.

The 300 prophecies that point to Jesus Christ in the OT, REALLY happened.

and so will REVELATION.[/quote]
And to bring up one point, the two prophecies in the Book of Revelation that will come true which totallty disproves your Pre-Trib, Charles Darby FreeMasonry influence is, there are people who will be beheaded for the witness of Christ. But how can people have a witness in Christ, unless someone taught them about Jesus? And if someone taught them about Jesus, that means the believers are still here in the tribulation.

Second prophecy to come true is nobody enters into the Tabernacle of temple of the testiomy until the seven vials are poured out onto the world, passing judgement on the Spirit of Babylon. Sorry Budge, you and your family have to go through the tribulation. It's not going to be pleasant, but you do.

BTW budge, if you claim you are apart of the faith of the Apostles, they never taught people weren't going through the tribulation. That wasn't introduced until the 1830s by Charles Darby, a FreeMason and a liar. He is going to face God's judgement for his lies and heresies!

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1300003' date='Jun 22 2007, 11:36 PM']That wasn't introduced until the 1830s by Charles Darby, a FreeMason and a liar. He is going to face God's judgement for his lies and heresies![/quote]

GodChaser,

What if you didn't say stuff like that?
What if Darby repented before he died? Or if he was deceived really bad. Like he ate the 19th century equivalent of paint chips or something.
Just saying.

Peace,
Paddington

[quote name='Paddington' post='1300007' date='Jun 22 2007, 08:22 PM']GodChaser,

What if you didn't say stuff like that?
What if Darby repented before he died? Or if he was deceived really bad. Like he ate the 19th century equivalent of paint chips or something.
Just saying.

Peace,
Paddington[/quote]
Always possible, but even if we are saved, we must give an account for our works before God.

I've heard of Illuminists who repent on their sins from Alex Jones, so it is entirely possible that someone who is decieved to be saved.

I'm a little hardnosed though. It's because I take the word of God, and rightly dividing the word seriously, even as a new convert, so many years ago. It just upsets me to see people take the word of God and create any ungodly doctrine out of it, by twisting scriptures.

[quote]And to bring up one point, the two prophecies in the Book of Revelation that will come true which totallty disproves your Pre-Trib, Charles Darby FreeMasonry influence is, there are people who will be beheaded for the witness of Christ. But how can people have a witness in Christ, unless someone taught them about Jesus? And if someone taught them about Jesus, that means the believers are still here in the tribulation.

Second prophecy to come true is nobody enters into the Tabernacle of temple of the testiomy until the seven vials are poured out onto the world, passing judgement on the Spirit of Babylon. Sorry Budge, you and your family have to go through the tribulation. It's not going to be pleasant, but you do.

BTW budge, if you claim you are apart of the faith of the Apostles, they never taught people weren't going through the tribulation. That wasn't introduced until the 1830s by Charles Darby, a FreeMason and a liar. He is going to face God's judgement for his lies and heresies![/quote]

I do believe CHristians will face more and more persecution as we get closer to the last days..

But there is no way, that Christians will face the WRATH...{why would they?}

some questions for you here:
[b]
Does the groom beat up the bride {church} before having the wedding supper?[/b]

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and [b]pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.[/b]

Why would Christians be receivers of God's wrath?

[b]Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.[/b]

Why would those who obey the truth receive wrath?

Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

and THIS VERSE:
[u][b]
1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,[/b][/u]

If Noah and his family was spared the flood in the ARK, why would Christians be left to receive Gods Wrath on earth?

It makes no sense.

[quote name='Budge' post='1300133' date='Jun 23 2007, 08:10 AM']I do believe CHristians will face more and more persecution as we get closer to the last days..

But there is no way, that Christians will face the WRATH...{why would they?}

some questions for you here:
[b]
Does the groom beat up the bride {church} before having the wedding supper?[/b]

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and [b]pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.[/b]

Why would Christians be receivers of God's wrath?

[b]Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.[/b]

Why would those who obey the truth receive wrath?

Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

and THIS VERSE:
[u][b]
1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,[/b][/u]

If Noah and his family was spared the flood in the ARK, why would Christians be left to receive Gods Wrath on earth?

It makes no sense.[/quote]
I Know we go through the tribulation Budge, and while it is happening, I don't believe any wrath will be poured out on me. The fact the second seal has been opened, the War on Terror, which is waking people up to the New World Order daily - fraustrating the ones who wanted us to give up on our liberties, I know there are more seals and more vials and more trumpets to come. Every seal that is opened, a vial is poured out, and a trumpet sounds, because God does things in 3s!

They wanted a war for us to kill each other off, but what is happening, is we are learning and resisting them, so the war is really not between Christianity and Islam, but the believers and the decievers!

[quote]They wanted a war for us to kill each other off, but what is happening, is we are learning and resisting them, so the war is really not between Christianity and Islam, but the believers and the decievers![/quote]

Dont tell me, you think the world is all going to come together as "one" a la John Lennon?

The Islamics are merely one branch of Mystery Babylon which has COUNTERFEIT Christianity at its forefront--Catholicism and the daughters of apostate Protestantism.

bTW, the war is coming....its right in Revelation.

[quote]I don't believe any wrath will be poured out on me.[/quote]

If youre here on earth during the trib, IT WILL BE.

[quote name='Budge' post='1300495' date='Jun 24 2007, 09:24 AM']If youre here on earth during the trib, IT WILL BE.[/quote]
I hate to tell you Budge, Charles Darby is a Free Mason. The man who wrote the Left Behind series is a 33rd degree Free Mason, bad news since that means he worships Lucifer.

Scripturally, the church is used as a spiritual agent to take back the world, and bring revival to Israel. Only after we make the enimies of the lord his footstool, does the Lord comeback, and that can only be after the Father passes judgement on the NWO for it's judgments against the followers of the Christ.

The Rapture isn't going to happen until after the Tribulation Budge.

The Left behind series is full of false things...read Gods Wrath on Left Behind..

However I dont need Darby to tell me what the Bible says or doesnt say.

As to the timing of the Rapture I am definitely PRE-WRATH. Gods saints are not called to wrath. May as well ignore the fact that God saved Noah and his family from the flood.

Hey if you want to stay, I cant stop you...me Im saying COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!

oh wanted to add this in response to poster who wrote this:

[quote]Apocalypse was not written to satisfy idle curiosity about the future.[/quote]

Re 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and [b]the things which shall be hereafter[/b];

JOHN WRITES THAT IT IS ABOUT THE FUTURE....

Edited by Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1300969' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:21 PM']The Left behind series is full of false things...read Gods Wrath on Left Behind..

However I dont need Darby to tell me what the Bible says or doesnt say.

As to the timing of the Rapture I am definitely PRE-WRATH. Gods saints are not called to wrath. May as well ignore the fact that God saved Noah and his family from the flood.

Hey if you want to stay, I cant stop you...me Im saying COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!

oh wanted to add this in response to poster who wrote this:
Re 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and [b]the things which shall be hereafter[/b];

JOHN WRITES THAT IT IS ABOUT THE FUTURE....[/quote]
All I can say Budge, is be ready then. I don't think Pre-Trib/Mid-Trib/Post-Trib matters much to God. He only wants us to be ready for his return. Just because a Christian thinks differently from you, doesn't mean they are not saved, just means they see scripture differently than you.

I'm only trying to warn you, because I can go into thousands of locations in scripture that says the rapture isn't until the ressurrection, and the ressurection isn't until the end.

I use to be believe in Pre-Trib Rapture too, because it was pushed down my throat by my pastors. Nobody would openly talk about anything but pre-trib. To me, that is brainwashing! When nobody else can talk about a different point of view without people trying to show you are wrong, that is brainwashing! That isn't holding onto the truth.

So, draw the line in the sand, and say, this beast system which is happening, I stand agaisnt it.

But, if the Rapture doesn't happen before God starts passing out judgement for those who judge against us (which is what the seal judgements are all about), then don't lose heart either. Keep on taking your stands, and allowing God to win this war for us. He's won already, because the people who want the NWO have already signed their death warrents!

:popcorn: Well, here we have protestant doomsaying at its finest. I'm not worried. I don't even know/care about the end right now. I just wanna know what should happen in the present.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1301631' date='Jun 25 2007, 09:44 PM']:popcorn: Well, here we have protestant doomsaying at its finest. I'm not worried. I don't even know/care about the end right now. I just wanna know what should happen in the present.[/quote]
As am I.

It's just this post is about talking about the future of the human race.

You know much about the culture of death right now.

It's time for the church to stop being wimps, and starts taking back the world for the sake of decency. I'm not saying going out there with guns, but lets make sure our elected leaders know how displeased we are with what is happening. And not on superficial things. We don't need biometric scanners to be safe. We don't need cameras to be safe. We don't need the patriot act to be safe. We don't need real Id to be safe. We don't need to have anything to be safe. We don't need you reading our e-mails to be safe. We don't need you tracking us on the Internet to be safe. We don't need robotic combat to be safe. We don't need FreeMasonry to do nice things for people. We don't need Shriners. We don't need to be Wiccans to respect the creation God made. We don't need the Georgia Guidestones to guide us, we have the word of God! We don't need any Condoms in the schools to prevent Teenage Pregancy and STDs. We don't need Abortion clinics for women. We don't need any of this. We don't need Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, O J Simpson, and any other morally bankrupt Hollywood star or starlet to dominate our lives! We don't need the UN telling us how to raise our children, how we should define family, and how we should take care of what God gave us dominion over. We don't need Politicians who will be more willing to make their campaign founders happy, than make our nations godly nations before God! We don't need you taking our money to pay off debts you take from your internationalist banker friends! We draw the line in the sand. We only need God, his word, and his will in our lives. Nothing else matters. Stop abusing us with your power

Heres the problem GodChaser, because Catholics have been trained in amillenialism which allegorizes Revelation into meaninglessness...

you can warn them about RFID chips and how people will be controlled and even with 20 articles including ones from business sites, be called a conspiracy theorist.

you can warn them about the United Nations true agendas {the only Catholic Ive ever met that seems to know what the Un is really about is Lee Penn though he still gives the Vatican clearance} and they will ignore you and talk about how great the UN is, and what a conspiracy theorist you are and how you dont like "peace"

So many people are totally fooled by the things of the world including the platitudes of false religious leaders-I include Protestant oens there too, and politicians. Very few think for themselves anymore. They let the media and others do the thinking for them.

I test everything by God's Word. The Catholic is not taught to do that, I believe it leaves them and others in liberal churches in a very vunerable position.

Still, we're John the Baptists here trying to wake people up say, the Kingdom is coming nigh.

Some Catholics aren't as in the dark as others are.

I think a health mixture of living in the moment, and charting out where we are in Prophecy is the best way. That is why I know the 3rd seal judgement is almost upon us, with the drop in bee population.

Good thing though, the organic (As God intended it) Bee Populations are thriving, and that famine will only be only for so long before that seal judgement has ended. Then we can enjoy a 50 year revival!

And then the Anti-Christ will come and seduce those who are not in the spirit, into his darkness.

I believe many of the satanic infulences on all churches will be destroyed in the famine that is to come!