joemal1117 Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Yahoo! It's Purgatory for me! Iwas so excited about being in Purgatory, that I felt a little prideful, so now I'm on the slippery slope to level 5 ohh noooooo :o
Carrie Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 I made it to purgatory. Whew!!! I was nervous because I answered very honestly. I was sure I was going to hell. ::going to repent now::
thicke Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 I made it to Purgatory too, but I feel I shouldn't have. I think I'll go repent for while too.
CatholicAndFanatical Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 lucky you guys..i made it to Second Level of Hell Hey it didnt mention anything about fire..just a bunch of wind..hmm..couldnt be all bad right? right? :sadder:
Carrie Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 well CAF, I think the best bet is to join us in repenting. ::saving a spot for CAF on the confessional line:: :)
Brother Adam Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 perhaps God has drawn him here... i donno... I'm just curious
jmjtina Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Purgatory I DON'T want purgatory......i WANT heaven! With God's grace, maybe i'll skip purgatory all together, cause I sure ain't shooting for purgatory and I know I deserve Hell.........plus, I don't want to be eating smores for 500000 years. :rolling:
Aloysius Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 Purgatory I DON'T want purgatory......i WANT heaven! With God's grace, maybe i'll skip purgatory all together, cause I sure ain't shooting for purgatory and I know I deserve Hell.........plus, I don't want to be eating smores for 500000 years. :rolling: purgatory's a sure bet you'll make it to heaven... i don't see many ppl as dying without at least a lil purgatory b4 heaven.... who really dies in a state where they are Perfect and worthy to stand in the presence of the Father? anyway, i'm in the 5th level, so why should i care? ...
CatholicAndFanatical Posted February 3, 2004 Posted February 3, 2004 well CAF, I think the best bet is to join us in repenting. ::saving a spot for CAF on the confessional line:: why thank you Carrie, I'll be more than happy to take that spot Isnt God amesome!! Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen.
the protector Posted February 4, 2004 Author Posted February 4, 2004 (edited) Then why are you here? Actually, I've been here for a little while. I was once jrob8503, but I somehow locked myself out of the phatmass phorum and had to register under a different name w/ my second e-mail. I am a new non-Christian/non-anything. When I first registered here, I was still a Catholic. I really wanted to be a better Catholic and thought a board were I could communicate w/ all the good Catholics would help. But my faith was never solid, there were certain elements of Church theology I just couldn't convince myself to believe; essential parts. It all sort of snowballed from there, and Protestantism was out of the question. I left the Church on genuine doubts about theology, but I still attempt to live a life according to Catholic morality. It just makes the most sense, even when examined from a secular point-of-view. I don't know what you'd call me now. I believe in the existence of a god - one that created the universe. That's about as far as it goes. But that's a whole different thread. Edited February 4, 2004 by the protector
hyperdulia again Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 i don't think it's fair that i'm in the seventh level of hell...i do think lots of people should die...that doesn't mean i'd actively try to bring that about...again
Aloysius Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 lol that's one of the same questions that took me to the 5th level... same reason :cool:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 <b>The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to <i>Purgatory!</i></b><br>Here is how you matched up against all the levels:<br><table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th><b>Level</b></th><th><b>Score</b></th></tr><tr style="background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#0" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Purgatory</a></b> (Repenting Believers)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#1" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 1 - Limbo</a></b> (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style="color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>High</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#2" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 2</a></b> (Lustful)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#3" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 3</a></b> (Gluttonous)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Moderate</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#4" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 4</a></b> (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#5" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 5</a></b> (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#6" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 6 - The City of Dis</a></b> (Heretics)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#7" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 7</a></b> (Violent)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#8" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 8- the Malebolge</a></b> (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#9" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 9 - Cocytus</a></b> (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr></table><br><b>Take the <a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv">Dante Inferno Hell Test</a></b>
jmjtina Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 purgatory's a sure bet you'll make it to heaven... i don't see many ppl as dying without at least a lil purgatory b4 heaven.... who really dies in a state where they are Perfect and worthy to stand in the presence of the Father? anyway, i'm in the 5th level, so why should i care? ... Still, I don't want to go to purgatory. Especially after reading about it. I understand what you're saying, but I deserve Hell, but I'm shooting for Heaven. And I hope I can go straight to heaven. I mean doesn't everybody? I think we can avoid it, and I hope to avoid it all together. I'm getting Masses said for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. Read the prayer that the_rev posted, give Masses for the Souls in purgatory, pray for them. By helping those get out of purgatory, they in turn will help us. Here's a cool reading on the Souls in Purgatory and pass it on. Who knows? Maybe we can ALL skip purgatory (or the 5th level of Hell ) and go straight to heaven! Read Me or Rue It
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now