Paddington Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 Is there a question on there about being a terrorist? Cuz, I don't think a real terrorist would answer it honestly. Just saying.
jkaands Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 (edited) SIXTH CIRCLE!! WOW!! I'm OLD and I didn't know I was THAT BAD!! (My husband will be impressed! He didn't know either!) I'm a heretic, tho'. That counts for something! Edited July 31, 2009 by jkaands
Resurrexi Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 (edited) [quote name='jkaands' post='1936710' date='Jul 31 2009, 01:16 PM']I'm a heretic, tho'. That counts for something![/quote] It counts for an ipso facto excommunication. Edited July 31, 2009 by Resurrexi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now