dUSt Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Listed in alphabetical order. One of these members always seems to be in an argument with someone. Who does it on purpose? This should be funny. The winner gets a "Most Controversial" title under their name.
Winchester Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I'm winning! Does it count if I vote for myself?
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 (edited) I will admit, drama has followed me all of my life everywhere, but I'm not bad *langorously draws on cigarette* *exhales* I'm just drawn that way. *walks away to the sound of the "boom-chiggy-boom-boom" song* Edited August 1, 2003 by hyperdulia again
Winchester Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Gotta admit, I thought you'd stomp out in a huff...
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 i think Good Friday is soo cool so i don't think he belongs on there, maybe during the past but not now! wheres the answer choice that says "all the above?" hehe +JMJ
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 as a point of fact i don't think i belong up there. i don't intentionally cause anything. a certain person here's unhealthy obsession with me causes a lot.
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 yeah you too hyper!! you always delete your posts before any damage is done and just put a smiley face as a sub, now is that causing drama? i guess we're going with your reputation that we know you as..... LOL we luv ya hyper!
dUSt Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 as a point of fact i don't think i belong up there. i don't intentionally cause anything. a certain person here's unhealthy obsession with me causes a lot. lol... I'd take you seriously if you weren't beating everyone else by 4 times as many votes... :lol:
Winchester Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 How did Ironmonk get a vote? He's not dramatic. He's merely pedantic.
nippy316 Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 He's merely pedantic. Thanks for the SAT word. That'll come in handy in October!!
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Who is voting for the Monk?! explain yourselves!
dUSt Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 This is funny. I like this. In the future, I think I'm going to put all major phatmass decisions up for a vote.
Winchester Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Hyper is my Ed McMahon. Now that's a television show, by gum!
Dave Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Well, Hyper, you seem to agree that you cause drama, and you seem proud of it as well, so I decided to give you my vote. :lol:
Joyful Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I think you should give Hyper and Winchester a board where they just talk to eachother. I'd read it.
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Heburach hebushid aborihah! Bahuch Baruch Heshishah!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now