Winchester Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I wouldn't. Those idiots would get off on some tom-foolery and pretty soon it would be crazy as Bill Clinton in a lard-rendering contest
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 i agree joyful! now i would pay money to see that! :lol:
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 If Winchester and I got our own board swearing and drinking would need to be allowed on it.
Joyful Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 The foul-mouthed, buzzed, and chubby board? Interesting... ;)
Joyful Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I just saw the new board!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy, I could cry! I know you went to bed Winchester, but WAKE UP and post! I don't know what you're doing Hyper, but POST!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 dude this should be better than reality TV!!!
benedict_x Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I voted for Hyper. Its obivous he's the Drama Queen of phatmass. And I'm proud of him.
Good Friday Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Three things: 1. 2. I'm the only person who voted for myself??? What's wrong with you people?!?!?! Everybody knows I cause all the drama. Actually, what's funny about it is that a lot of times I don't actually cause the drama, I get involved in it after it's been caused and make it worse. But I haven't done that since I was suspended and came back, so thanks for not voting for me. 3. I don't think any of the people on the list intentionally causes drama, I know when I did it, it was never truly intentional.
ironmonk Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 (edited) It's funny how I have 4 votes and all I do is repeat what the Church teaches... None of my view conflict with Church teachings...and people think I'm a troublemaker...LOL <said like waterboy>me thinks somebody don't know hims faith like he should. I fulfill my obligation as a Catholic to let my brother know when they are wrong, otherwise, there sin would be on my head... To not do what is right, is a sin. Those that voted me: maybe this world would be a better place if you and people like you spoke up for what is right and just. Sirach 4:28 Even to death fight for truth, and the LORD your God will battle for you. ...that is the motto of my site for a reason. I am true to the Church. If someone shows me I'm wrong, then I change. How is that trouble? God Bless, ironmonk Edited August 1, 2003 by ironmonk
Kilroy the Ninja Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Honestly people, Hyper doesn't cause the most drama FOR DRAMA's SAKE. He can't help himself if he is dramatic.... However, there is someone here who causes drama just to be dramatic. For no other reason than just to inflame everyone to a side (which he hopes is his, but I suspect he relishes being the "underdog" in a fight). I am not speaking of Don John. I repeat, I am NOT speaking of Don John. Frankly, my vote was rather uncharitable, but someone asked to vote so I did. Fortunately, for the sake of being charitable, no one knows how I voted. Ciao! B) :ph34r:
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 (edited) I know, Az causes so much trouble here. Everytime I turn around she's fighting with somebody aabout something. We can't even start twelve-thousand threads on the innate sinfulness of Disney Land, because going to Disney Land is her favorite sin. Shhe is SUCH a drama queen. :blink: Edited August 1, 2003 by hyperdulia again
ironmonk Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 (edited) Man, I never make any lists. St. Josemaria Escriva "The Way" 840 May your dedication pass unnoticed as, for thirty years, did that of Jesus. 959Contempt and persecution are blessed signs of divine predilection, but there is no proof and sign of predilection more beautiful than this: to pass unnoticed. I would bet your on God's list... God Bless, ironmonk Edited August 1, 2003 by ironmonk
ironmonk Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Who is voting for the Monk?! explain yourselves! Thanks brother. God Bless, Love in Christ, ironmonk
ironmonk Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 How did Ironmonk get a vote? He's not dramatic. He's merely pedantic. Not quite. My study is broad. I do not boast of myself. I boast of the Catholic Church being the Church built by Christ. Show me where I have shown pride in and of my own abilities. I'm just a sinner, that listens to the people that know the Truth... The Catholic Church. God Bless, ironmonk
jasJis Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Why does IronMonk have more votes than me??? *in a loud and whiney voice* It's not fair. It's a bias against persons whose names don't have a capitolized first letter!! *runs out of phorum, pretending to cry , but sneaking a peek back to see if I get one more vote to tie with the IronMonk* *falls to the floor with a dramatic, but convincing fake faint* :blink:
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I think Hyper probably causes the most drama out of anyone on that list, whether he intends to or not. lol ***hugs Hyper the drama-queen?... king?***
hyperdulia again Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 WEll...given the amount of drama my err...queenliness..has caused i think drama queen might be more appropriate. *starts slapping people while saying "how dare you?!"*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now