An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IcePrincessKRS

discrimination i tell you discrimination!! why are there no girls up on the list!!

how do i become a troublemaker? i want to be one too!!

hyper, since you have the most votes, can you teach me?

;)

i'm just kidding ya'll!! i really am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Flowery, its not discrimination, its just all us girls are well behaved. :huh: :P

littleflower+JMJ

one of the polls was for jasJis to win.....since he wanted to so bad, i voted for him....just because he threaten to leave if he lost :unsure:

Thanks flower. But I'm losing again. Could you do some politicing for me? If I don't win, I'm not going to let dUSt come back.

littleflower+JMJ

weird words posted by jasJis

If I don't win, I'm not going to let dUSt come back.

Thanks to all you little people who voted for me.

It's not fair. It's a bias against persons whose names don't have a capitolized first letter!!

muuh wahh haa hahh

okay who really is this? and what have you done with jasJis? the real one we know! we want him back...NOw!!!

:o:o:o

:blink::unsure: :ph34r:

What? You're not happy to have more than three times the votes as I've gotten? Having more votes than me, Monk, Don John and Winchester combined is not enough to sate your greed?!!

The lines are drawn. The four of us will cause a ruckus that will make a drunken salior reunion at a cook-out seem tame.....