An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Jan 11 2005, 03:25 AM'] *cries at the mellowness brought on by brats, the latin mass, and old age* [/quote]
Pick yourself up and fight lad. Stop crying. You can't let people see you this way in public. Do you want to be passed by Jasjis or Ironmonk? You can at least act like a troublemaker. Who knows, if you do that long enough, you may, one day, be a troublemaker again.

Edited by popestpiusx

[quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Jul 31 2003, 09:09 PM'] I will admit, drama has followed me all of my life everywhere, but I'm not bad *langorously draws on cigarette* *exhales* I'm just drawn that way.

*walks away to the sound of the "boom-chiggy-boom-boom" song* [/quote]
:rolling: :sweat: :rolling: :sweat:
THATS GREAT
YOU PAINTED A PERFECT PICTURE

[quote name='mulls' date='Jan 11 2005, 02:16 PM'] how about a vote to see who has the most potential to cause drama?

i would take that one in a landslide. you don't know the half of me.

:) [/quote]
Yeah I totally have you beat.

BullnaChinaShop

[quote name='Carrie' date='Jan 11 2005, 03:33 PM']Hyper still has everyone beat, no matter how long he was gone. :)[/quote]
That is an understatement. :)

So do I.

I voted for Winchester, just becuase I like the way he runs into threads and says something crazy and extremist and you can tell its a joke, but thanks to his avatar you're never quite sure.

BullnaChinaShop

Reading this thread reminds me of the wonder that was the Hyper and Winchester Board. Once we had this joyful board but alas now it along with the Back Alley is gone.