Romans1513 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='azaelia' post='1361331' date='Aug 17 2007, 07:00 PM']banana nut and chocolate chip banana bread[/quote] That sounds amazing. Mail me some? Pretty please? High: I bought alpaca knee socks. And those gloves that are also mittens- the tips of the fingers are bare, but you can pull the mitten over it. Low: I still have a cold. I'm going through endless amounts of tissues/toilet paper, and I can't sleep! And I'm getting up at 4:30am tomorrow to go skiing so I need to be feeling better!
Brigid Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 high: I went to Mass!! and confession! and it was at this gorgeous church that I'd never been to before, and everyone was sooo reverent and I wanna go to Mass every day!! low: I messed up. bad.
Sojourner Posted August 18, 2007 Author Posted August 18, 2007 High: Hangin' out with hsfam and seeing hsdaughter in a play. Low: Getting two e-mails with assignments for the first week of classes. Which is just over a week away.
homeschoolmom Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 High: Getting to see my daughter's play today (when everyone else got to see it yesterday)... HSdaughter likes there to be at least one "fan" in the audience of each performance... So, I haven't seen it yet. Low: Looking at the sky and predicting Terra's BBQ will be inside...
Sojourner Posted August 18, 2007 Author Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1361773' date='Aug 18 2007, 07:53 AM']High: Getting to see my daughter's play today (when everyone else got to see it yesterday)... HSdaughter likes there to be at least one "fan" in the audience of each performance... So, I haven't seen it yet. Low: Looking at the sky and predicting Terra's BBQ will be inside...[/quote] It most likely will be. I already brought some wood up to the deck for fire-starting purposes.
Lil Red Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='dUSt' post='1361221' date='Aug 17 2007, 01:03 PM']Need more cushion. Eat more red beans and rice.[/quote] the sad part is i already have plenty of cushion.
jeffpugh Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 ooh..kay... High: "Morning Watch", All night Adoration tonite! Low: i haven't asked if I could go yet.
Paddington Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 High: Just ate at Qdoba and getting laundry done and my mom gave me unsolicited cash. Low: My friend never called me back about basketball.
Paddington Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 Beans and rice has zero fat, no? The fiber in beans knocks away some of the carbs in the rice, no?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 For yesterday: High: Got into a great discussion with parents about youth ministry. Low: Was bored.
knightec Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 High: Actually sleeping in today. Low: Being late to work because I actually slept in today.
hoosieranna Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 High: Getting another day on Earth. Low: Classes start next week.
jeffpugh Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 High: I'm going to all night adoration! Woo! Low: I gotta plan to do something useful next week... still haven't practiced Clarinet...
Paddington Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 High: Eating bacon and eggs for dinner. Low: I have million-hour work-weeks coming up soon.
knightec Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 High: the Cowboys are winning LOw: its the preseason so it doesn't mean anything.
XIX Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 High: Excuse the pun, but I went to a Solemn "high" Mass in Latin today! Low: Thinking about my status as not being employed. bah.
Sojourner Posted August 19, 2007 Author Posted August 19, 2007 High: I had a great party tonight ... lots of people from different parts of my life came ... including several PMers! Haha. Low: Tomorrow I get to make sure the house is in as good of shape as when my housemate left it so I don't incur her wrath. Too much.
BG45 Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 High: I moved into the dorms and got settled in. Low: I moved into the dorms to find my lock didn't work with my key, and had to raise an unholy amount of a ruckus to get the locksmith to come down to my room with me and fix what I paid over a thousand dollars for.
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1362376' date='Aug 18 2007, 10:35 PM']Low: Tomorrow I get to make sure the house is in as good of shape as when my housemate left it so I don't incur her wrath. Too much.[/quote] Good luck with that.
Sojourner Posted August 19, 2007 Author Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1362391' date='Aug 18 2007, 09:42 PM']Good luck with that. [/quote] Another low is that I'm realizing that I am getting old. It is not even 10 p.m. and I am sleeeeepy. And yet posting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now