homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1364004' date='Aug 20 2007, 12:17 AM'] I like her. She is really cool. It was great to have her at the partay ... Did hsson wear his suit to graduation?[/quote] Yes he did. It was a dressy graduation. Some of the students wore traditional Japanese outfits. Others were just dressed up. Low: JapaneseGirl was late for her flight and she had a little accessory dog (like Paris Hilton) that had to be left behind. High: I was only dreaming. She still has five hours and no dog.
Sojourner Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 High: Getting to work was SOOO much easier after the road construction over the weekend. Low: My coffee hasn't kicked in yet ...
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 High: My kids are all in bed for the night, and 2 out of 3 sleeping soundly. Low--Very--Low: Before we left for gymnastics class Adrienne opened the wrong side of the window (no screen) and so now there is at least one mosquito in the apartment. Probably more. I tried to kill the one I saw but I think I missed it.
Sojourner Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1364132' date='Aug 20 2007, 08:28 AM']High: My kids are all in bed for the night, and 2 out of 3 sleeping soundly. Low--Very--Low: Before we left for gymnastics class Adrienne opened the wrong side of the window (no screen) and so now there is at least one mosquito in the apartment. Probably more. I tried to kill the one I saw but I think I missed it. [/quote] oooo, I hate that! The mosquitoes, not the sleeping soundly. The little irritating buzz and the potential bite drive me nuts (not that it's a long drive, but still) ...
Carrie Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 High: I have a blissfully large and hot cup of coffee, the weather is wonderfully cool, and I got a full night's sleep. Low: I have to drink said coffee at work, instead of at home.
Carrie Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 High: Terra is the best doppleganger EVER! Low: Terra lives far away!
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 [quote name='Carrie' post='1364139' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:37 AM']Low: Terra lives far away![/quote] No she doesn't.... You do.
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 Low: JapaneseGirl's suitcase weighs waaaaaaay over the limit. High: My spare suitcase is making a trip to Japan.
Sojourner Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1364147' date='Aug 20 2007, 08:45 AM']Low: JapaneseGirl's suitcase weighs waaaaaaay over the limit. High: My spare suitcase is making a trip to Japan.[/quote] too bad you can't go with it ... I mean because it would be cool to go to Japan, not because I want to get rid of you. Edited August 20, 2007 by Terra Firma
Sojourner Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 We may be far apart physically, but we're always close in our hearts ... (wow was that ever sappy ... I have been watching WAY too much Lifetime lately ... )
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 Yeah, it's weird about the suitcase... (not to get off topic or anything....) It's the smaller of my high school graduation suitcase set that went to college with me. On one of her trips home, RussianGirl needed an extra bag and took the larger one. I never expected it to come back (because it was spare and why bring a spare bag back when you have good stuff to use instead, right?)... but eventually, it did come back. Now the little one is going to Japan. I fully never expect it to return. That suitcase set has taken better trips without me than I ever took with it... Now the cosmetic bag is all jealous....
Sojourner Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1364152' date='Aug 20 2007, 08:53 AM']Yeah, it's weird about the suitcase... (not to get off topic or anything....) It's the smaller of my high school graduation suitcase set that went to college with me. On one of her trips home, RussianGirl needed an extra bag and took the larger one. I never expected it to come back (because it was spare and why bring a spare bag back when you have good stuff to use instead, right?)... but eventually, it did come back. Now the little one is going to Japan. I fully never expect it to return. That suitcase set has taken better trips without me than I ever took with it... Now the cosmetic bag is all jealous....[/quote] If I ever take a real trip I will borrow it, just so it gets some love.
Carrie Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 I love Lifetime! High: A coworker gave me a donut. Low: I don't own a suitcase set (or even a single suitcase)
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1364152' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:53 AM']Now the little one is going to Japan. I fully never expect it to return. That suitcase set has taken better trips without me than I ever took with it... Now the cosmetic bag is all jealous....[/quote] You could send it to Korea. High: Carrie is posting! Low: I've got a mosquito bite on my calf. And I still don't know if I killed the one I saw or not.
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 Low: JapaneseGirl and the HSkids cried so much at the airport because they will miss each other like crazy. High: JapaneseGirl and the HSkids cried so much at the airport because they will miss each other like crazy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now