Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 Okay, I want you to write down whatever common interests you can think of...art, poetry, football, chess, science, etc.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360412' date='Aug 16 2007, 07:08 PM']Just list them in a post?[/quote] Yep.
hoosieranna Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 Okay then. I like: swimming reading good satire rugby geography hanging out w/ friends at the pub all sorts of music Pre-Raphaelite and Renaissance art, though not Dadaism ancient history explaining hydrology to my goofy undergrads Is that a start?
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360455' date='Aug 16 2007, 06:57 PM']making fun of Micah[/quote] wow you and I share this in common!!
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1360462' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:05 PM']wow you and I share this in common!![/quote] You should try sheepherding
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360481' date='Aug 16 2007, 07:12 PM']You should try sheepherding[/quote] lol well ... considering my family owns sheep lol I've been doing that for a while now lol
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1360484' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:13 PM']lol well ... considering my family owns sheep lol I've been doing that for a while now lol[/quote] So that's TWO things!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 hot stuff, you're so funny. Which is precisely why I'm going to have to kill you. In the game...
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360507' date='Aug 16 2007, 07:50 PM']hot stuff, you're so funny. Which is precisely why I'm going to have to kill you. In the game...[/quote]
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Your boyfriend could never herd sheep He doesn't have the disposition The sheep would hate him
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360579' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:27 PM']Your boyfriend could never herd sheep He doesn't have the disposition The sheep would hate him[/quote] You could be a goatherder and play follow the leader. You know, a whole bunch of little butt-heads following a... jk, I love ya, hot stuff.
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [i] My interests include [/i] Getting my homework done sleep praying sleep getting to eat meals praying and... sleep
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 hot stuff, I killed you earlier. I'm very sorry.
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360628' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:37 PM']hot stuff, I killed you earlier. I'm very sorry. [/quote] Girl, you didn't just kill me, I think I was alive for .23 seconds and you POUNCED!! Destroyed me you did Now join my guild
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Hmm apparently you can't MY GUILDLINGS WILL DESTROY THEE!!
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360634' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:39 PM']Girl, you didn't just kill me, I think I was alive for .23 seconds and you POUNCED!! Destroyed me you did Now join my guild[/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now