hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I like being fought over. I could get used to this! I remain a loyal Bander.
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360802' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:52 PM']I like being fought over. I could get used to this! I remain a loyal Bander.[/quote] I will buy you a gong
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360840' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:32 PM']That's tempting. A big Balinese one?[/quote] Don't believe his empty promises. He makes them so glibly ...
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360840' date='Aug 16 2007, 11:32 PM']That's tempting. A big Balinese one?[/quote] You always say that sometimes
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 How many languages can YOU can say Argh in?
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360851' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:39 PM']How many languages can YOU can say Argh in?[/quote] 250
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 But, there are no mushrooms. I'm still happy, as long as there are no mushrooms.
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360862' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:46 PM']But, there are no mushrooms. I'm still happy, as long as there are no mushrooms.[/quote] Mushrooms should be banned. They are fungi. And while I am all about a fun guy, fungi is gross.
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 You are so smart, Terra. I wish everyone had the same view about mushrooms as us enlightened ones. We have seen the fungi, and it is evil.
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360867' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:50 PM']You are so smart, Terra. I wish everyone had the same view about mushrooms as us enlightened ones. We have seen the fungi, and it is evil.[/quote] It is true. If you are ever in the northern lands I will make you pizza with no fungi. Or soup. I make good soup.
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360870' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:53 PM']I like: soup[/quote] I once made hot stuff chicken velvet soup Ever had that? It's the recipe from the L.S. Ayres Tea Room in Indy.
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Have not. No more Tea Room anyway. Sounds good.
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360878' date='Aug 16 2007, 11:04 PM']Have not. No more Tea Room anyway. Sounds good.[/quote] No ... although they have a reproduction Tea Room (operational) at the state museum
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I liked the team room. I like Ayre's too, before it was turned into Marshall Field. I don't remember what it is now. I like: Glenbrook
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360881' date='Aug 16 2007, 11:07 PM']I liked the team room. I like Ayre's too, before it was turned into Marshall Field. I don't remember what it is now. I like: Glenbrook[/quote] It was Parisian but when I went home last time it was some other store. I don't know what. I loved Parisian though. Glenbrook is cool. I used to see movies there often. I like: Fountain Square.
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I like: having someone actually know what I'm talking about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now