Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360639' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:41 PM']Hmm apparently you can't MY GUILDLINGS WILL DESTROY THEE!![/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360645' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:43 PM']Excuse me, I was trying to un-hijack this thread![/quote]
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360634' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:39 PM']Girl, you didn't just kill me, I think I was alive for .23 seconds and you POUNCED!! Destroyed me you did Now join my guild[/quote] Music Man asked me first, so I'm in his guild. Sorry.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 lol thank you Amber for trying to save the thread
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I like: singing dancing very poorly headbanging making fun of modern art crochet judo
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1360658' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:45 PM']lol thank you Amber for trying to save the thread[/quote] Apparently, I killed it.
Jaime Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360648' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:44 PM'] Music Man asked me first, so I'm in his guild. Sorry.[/quote] Ok just to let you know, I borrowed Sacred Music Man's Ipod once and all he had on there was Justin Timberlake and Hanson. Join with me and we will drink the blood of our enemies!! Ok well that was metaphorically speaking. It would be mostly pina colodas
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360702' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:59 PM']crochet judo[/quote] How do you crochet judo? I have never heard this before, and I both crochet and have done Judo.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360707' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:01 PM']How do you crochet judo? I have never heard this before, and I both crochet and have done Judo.[/quote] crochet judo sounds very interesting lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360703' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:59 PM']Apparently, I killed it.[/quote] redrum daerht
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360714' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:03 PM']redrum daerht[/quote] Shouldn't it be "reredrum daerht" ?
hoosieranna Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360706' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:00 PM']Ok just to let you know, I borrowed Sacred Music Man's Ipod once and all he had on there was Justin Timberlake and Hanson. Join with me and we will drink the blood of our enemies!! Ok well that was metaphorically speaking. It would be mostly pina colodas[/quote] I don't know, he's pretty fond of chant. [quote name='iggy' post='1360707' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:01 PM']How do you crochet judo? I have never heard this before, and I both crochet and have done Judo.[/quote] It was in the same vein as sheepherding. I don't really do it. [quote name='Raphael' post='1360714' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:03 PM']redrum daerht[/quote]
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360741' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:14 PM'] REDRUM!!![/quote]
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1360706' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:00 PM']Ok just to let you know, I borrowed Sacred Music Man's Ipod once and all he had on there was Justin Timberlake and Hanson. Join with me and we will drink the blood of our enemies!! Ok well that was metaphorically speaking. It would be mostly pina colodas[/quote] You're having to beg for group members? And trying to steal ours? I think you're just afraid that with our superior attack skills you'll be dead [i]all[/i] the time. Which might be a valid fear.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1360783' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:34 PM']You're having to beg for group members? And trying to steal ours? I think you're just afraid that with our superior attack skills you'll be dead [i]all[/i] the time. Which might be a valid fear. [/quote] lol
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1360788' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:37 PM']What's this "ours" you speak of?[/quote] well carp I thought he was trying to recruit Jen but he wasn't ... it was you all along. I think you should join our guild though. Us Hoosiers gotta stick together. Plus SMM has enough people.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now