curtins Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Summer's coming to a close, and school is closing in quickly, if not having already arrived. When do you go back, and to which grade?
homeschoolmom Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 We went back three weeks ago... 6th, 3rd and preschool...
curtins Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 three weeks ago??? when did you guys quit? I start junior year = 4 AP classes = death.
missionarybelle Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I start next Monday. as a freshman. he he that's probably why I'm actually excited!
curtins Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 in high school or college? btw I go back on the 30th- summer freakin flew and I still have to read 3 books: grapes of wrath, common sense and rights of man, and black elk speaks
Era Might Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I go back two weeks from Tuesday. 14.5th grade.
kafka Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 no more school for me, the last school I hope to attend is Heaven
Lounge Daddy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 pickin' up my books next week It begins Sept 4 - both for me and my kids!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I moved in the 8th, but classes won't start until the 27th. It is my last year at college! I only needed two books this semester! I think it was about $100 for them both. I know my little sister will be starting 7th grade after labor day.
IrishSalesian Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 (edited) [quote name='curtins' post='1361160' date='Aug 17 2007, 01:54 PM']how do u get a .5 of a grade?[/quote] In college everything is broken upinto semesters. they are half years. You register for school each semester, so you could have 14.5 grade level When all is said and done for me I will have completed the 24th grade. Edited August 17, 2007 by IrishSalesian
jmj Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I go back on the 27th....I start my 8th year of college. Luckily this is my last year, and then I am GRADUATED!
azaelia Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I go back on the 26th, class starts on the 29th. I'll be starting my sophomore year of college (with a few extra credits from summer classes), and I haven't bought any of my books yet
Brigid Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I start on Tuesday the 21st, and I'll be a sophomore in high school.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I'll never be "going back to school" again. Okay...I probably will...but not for a few years.
StColette Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I start my last semester of my undergrad degree on Aug 28th
jenna311 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='curtins' post='1361145' date='Aug 17 2007, 01:36 PM']three weeks ago??? when did you guys quit? I start junior year = 4 AP classes = death.[/quote] I did the same thing [4 AP classes---Chem, Calc BC, English Lang, and Psychology]. I was swamped that year...not my favorite year by far. I start the 27th---sophomore in college. [Well....junior credit wise, but still my second year.]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now