Farsight one Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1361349' date='Aug 17 2007, 06:25 PM']I'll never be "going back to school" again. Okay...I probably will...but not for a few years. [/quote] That's the same way with me. I'd be heading back to my college tomorrow, but I gradumacated. It's sad.
MissScripture Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 A week and two days before I head back. Four more years and then I'M FREE! Well...free of school...somehow I think these student loans will be hanging around for a while...
aalpha1989 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 noo! not school! make it stop! make it stop!!! i have senioritis already. we start school next tuesday.
Farsight one Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1361674' date='Aug 18 2007, 12:22 AM']Are you teaching?[/quote] Me? No. I majored in psychology. I still need a job actually. Thanks for reminding me.
MissScripture Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='aalpha1989' post='1361680' date='Aug 18 2007, 12:27 AM']noo! not school! make it stop! make it stop!!! i have senioritis already. we start school next tuesday.[/quote] What they don't tell you is that when you're in college, the Senior Slide happens every year...you hit spring time and suddenly nothing matters except GETTING OUT! Maybe that's just cuz I went to school in a place with a long, hard winter, but that's how it's been for my friends and I the past two years...
hoosieranna Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 (edited) Farsight: Sorry! I majored in geography. Grad school was/is a necessary evil for me. Edited August 18, 2007 by Nadezhda
Sojourner Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I am starting a week from Monday. Second year of law school.
aalpha1989 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1361687' date='Aug 18 2007, 12:37 AM']What they don't tell you is that when you're in college, the Senior Slide happens every year...you hit spring time and suddenly nothing matters except GETTING OUT! Maybe that's just cuz I went to school in a place with a long, hard winter, but that's how it's been for my friends and I the past two years...[/quote] well i need a change of scenery anyway....an dbesides i hope to go to FUS or Ave and i'm extremely excited for either one...if not i'll be at benedictine, which would be good too...
tvu_srfan Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I start in three weeks as a junior in high school.
MissScripture Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='aalpha1989' post='1361695' date='Aug 18 2007, 12:44 AM']well i need a change of scenery anyway....an dbesides i hope to go to FUS or Ave and i'm extremely excited for either one...if not i'll be at benedictine, which would be good too...[/quote] Ah...you are far smarter than I...you are chosing places with civilization! (And actual Catholicism...) Then again, I'm pretty sure that this is where God wants me to be...so I should probably stop whining... Good luck with your senior year!
hoosieranna Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I was in SW Ohio. Now I'm in north-central Illinois. I apparently don't pick schools for the scenery.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1361694' date='Aug 18 2007, 12:42 AM']I am starting a week from Monday. Second year of law school.[/quote] Have your fangs started coming in yet? jk You'll make a good lawyer.
Faith 1st Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 Kids start 27th 4 grade 2 grade K Pre-K 4 I'm the Family Liason I go back on the 22nd (but I have been up there all week setting up my room)
Sojourner Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1361959' date='Aug 18 2007, 02:19 PM']Have your fangs started coming in yet? jk You'll make a good lawyer.[/quote] No that happens at the end of 2nd year. I still have part of my heart still.
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1362449' date='Aug 18 2007, 11:07 PM'] No that happens at the end of 2nd year. I still have part of my heart still.[/quote] As long as it's not bleeding....
curtins Posted August 19, 2007 Author Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='fiat voluntas tua' post='1361544' date='Aug 17 2007, 11:23 PM']I did the same thing [4 AP classes---Chem, Calc BC, English Lang, and Psychology]. I was swamped that year...not my favorite year by far. I start the 27th---sophomore in college. [Well....junior credit wise, but still my second year.][/quote] yeah I'm doin chem, english Lang, Gov, and history
aalpha1989 Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 I have peer helping (i'm helping out freshmen), we the people, econ, english IV, german IV, sociology, physics II, chem II, ummmm i know i have others...i already lost my schedule ....oh yeah! philosophy, church history....hm...not sure what else...
Brigid Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='aalpha1989' post='1362588' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:41 AM']I have peer helping (i'm helping out freshmen), we the people, econ, english IV, german IV, sociology, physics II, chem II, ummmm i know i have others...i already lost my schedule ....oh yeah! philosophy, church history....hm...not sure what else...[/quote] so you did get it switched to peer helping? or is that why you need to talk to mrs. bruns?
hoosieranna Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1362449' date='Aug 18 2007, 10:07 PM'] No that happens at the end of 2nd year. I still have part of my heart still.[/quote] Do you lose it all during the third year? Fangs are unsightly on a lady.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now