willguy Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I just got an e-mail from the administrator of an Evangelical Board where I post. A little background: There is one guy who consistently posts the Memorare and Hail Holy Queen as "proof" of Catholic idolatry. We, the Catholics on the board, will refute him, only for him to post them again. When we tell him to stop posting them over and over again, he tells us that we are ashamed of the prayers. So, to prove a point, I made the Hail Holy Queen my signature. Today, I got a letter from the administrator saying: Your signature with a prayer to Mary is inappropriate and a violation of our Terms of Service. As a result the signature has been removed and you are hereby instructed to not use the signature feature for anything other than your name or handle. In addition you are not to participate further in any catholic discussions. Sincerely, Fred "Fritz" Alberti Alright, whether it was in violation is questionable. However, now I'm not allowed to use a signiture at all AND NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CATHOLIC DISCUSSIONS!!! So basically, I get to sit there and watch people bash my faith and I'm not allowed to do anything about it? I don't think so! This member of the Church Militant just got a lot more militant.
foundsheep Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Basically,he just kicked you out. Use a diffrent computer and register under a diffrent name. And start posting more stuff.
Matty_boy Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 You could give us the site address and we could overthrow the board!
stargirl3:16 Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 ok, thats nuts. whatever happened to ecumenism?
Confessionator741 Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 You could give us the site address and we could overthrow the board! aight troops, ready.... and.... MARCH left left left right left..... :blood: :club: :duel: :saber: :cyclone: :cyborg: :box: :punch: :swords: :swords: :swords:
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 It'd be cool to sick a whole platoon of apologists on that site. I'm up for it! :club:
cmotherofpirl Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 http://crosswalk.com/help/Contact_Us/
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 What about this: http://forums.crosswalk.com/ or the chat? What do you suggest willguy?
willguy Posted February 10, 2004 Author Posted February 10, 2004 The forums is where I post. My name is (surprise surprise) willguy.
Brother Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Should the Protestant go.......? he....he....he :D
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Should the Protestant go.......? he....he....he :D He'd be more than willing to go ;)
cimlog Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Man that is nuts. I can't believe the webamaster would say that. Freedom of Speech?!
Brother Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I don't quite undestand how this forumworks.... i have enough though to keep me busy at the BaptistBoard for a lifetime.
Aloysius Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 it's too complicated. i like PhatMass cuz it's simple. it recently got a lil more complicated, but i can handle it. it's just complicated enough. that forum has like 50 diff. boards... no thanx... :ph34r:
willguy Posted February 10, 2004 Author Posted February 10, 2004 The one's where I get in "trouble" on (IOW, the ones I got yelled at for being Catholic on) are the ones at the bottom of the page.
hopeful1 Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 (edited) LET"S BRING THIS MOTHER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :club: :saber: :duel: :shield: :transform: :fluffy air extraction: :fishslap: :sumo: :cyborg: :stretcher: :hammer: don't forget to brush up on your catechism :book: and that we both love :jesus: Edited February 10, 2004 by hopeful1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now