Aloysius Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 through faith alone, sealed into the body of Christ by the indwelling Holy Spirit at the instant they embrace Christ through faith alone, with heaven secured as our eternal destination? God bless, Mike "Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone, Scriptures alone" wow, how can you have Grace ALONE and Faith ALONE, and Christ ALONE, and Scirptures ALONE. i'm gonna go to a restaurant and order JUST A PIECE OF BREAD ALONE, but also give me JUST SOME SPAGHETTI, ALONE, NOTHING ELSE, then i'll ask AND GIVE ME JUST A SALAD, ALONE... wow, how many things are they gonna tack onto that before they realize that if they're all sposedta be ALONE they haveta pick one... also, the Jesus they talk about seems like a pretty lonely guy... :ph34r: :cool:
Aloysius Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Al I love you. :tiphat: :D ^_^ hehe thanx sometimes things just strike me as odd... and having something alone with something else alone with something else alone... that was one of those things. :cool:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 That is a serious outrage. There's another Catholic forum I belong to and we have people who are just as stubbornly anti-Catholic. The funny thing is that when you prove them wrong, they just repeat themselves. It's like when a five-year-old says, "because" to every question.
VeraMaria Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Crusade, people, crusade!!!!!!!!!!!! :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: Let's go! Where's Pal? He's the commander, remember? :club: :club: :club: :club: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel:
cimlog Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 You make some great points that only a person with a 1300 on their SATs could bring up! :)
rachael Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 i wanna see where u have posted @ though....i dont want to search
cimlog Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Me... just go to my pro and see what i have posted.
rachael Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 can you give me the URL please? im lazy ^_^
cimlog Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I believe it was on the first page of this topic.
socalscout Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 (edited) I just got an e-mail from the administrator of an Evangelical Board where I post. A little background: There is one guy who consistently posts the Memorare and Hail Holy Queen as "proof" of Catholic idolatry. We, the Catholics on the board, will refute him, only for him to post them again. When we tell him to stop posting them over and over again, he tells us that we are ashamed of the prayers. So, to prove a point, I made the Hail Holy Queen my signature. Today, I got a letter from the administrator saying: Alright, whether it was in violation is questionable. However, now I'm not allowed to use a signiture at all AND NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CATHOLIC DISCUSSIONS!!! So basically, I get to sit there and watch people bash my faith and I'm not allowed to do anything about it? I don't think so! This member of the Church Militant just got a lot more militant. I got almost the exact same from Christianity.com Crosswalk has a cool Bible search engine though. Edited February 11, 2004 by socalscout
VeraMaria Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 it's too complicated. i like PhatMass cuz it's simple. it recently got a lil more complicated, but i can handle it. it's just complicated enough. that forum has like 50 diff. boards... no thanx... :ph34r: c'mon Al, we need you! :mellow:
Aloysius Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 it wont send me a confirmation email... :ph34r:
VeraMaria Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I registered. My name is (surprise, surprise) VeraMaria. Let's go into battle :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:
nikkan_hanil Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 Thats messed up. I'd bet you any amount of money that the forum guidelines said nothing about Catholic prayers of "idolatry" and that administrator just booted you out because of his anti-catholicism. :getaclue:
the_rev Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 How do you type Lord have mercy in latin I mean spell it!
Aloysius Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 i toldya... i'm gonna havta sign up again cuz it's not sendin me validation.... :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now