Theologian in Training Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 [url="http://www.apple.com/macosx/guidedtour/large.html"]http://www.apple.com/macosx/guidedtour/large.html[/url] If you were not aware, this Friday the new, awesome looking, Operating System for Apple is due. Check it out, looks really cool. Can't wait to pick this up after I return from vacation
Justin86 Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 Yes I AM aware *gleems* God, I can't wait. I might piss my pants with JOY.
Theologian in Training Posted October 21, 2007 Author Posted October 21, 2007 [quote name='Justin86' post='1406261' date='Oct 20 2007, 10:59 PM']Yes I AM aware *gleems* God, I can't wait. I might piss my pants with JOY.[/quote] A little more information then I needed, but I feel your anticipation...
Mercy me Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 I was at the Apple store yesterday and they were telling me about it. It looks amazing. I just hope that I have enough money to get out of the store on Friday. I always buy more than I intend at that place. I have a long trip coming up...one of those new ipods might be just the thing I need.
Justin86 Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 (edited) *nods* My iPod touch should be arriving in the next couple of weeks. None of the base exchanges have them so I had to order through the Apple website to my parents address, and then they're going to mail it to me. I should be the only one on the island to have one though. Edited October 21, 2007 by Justin86
Theologian in Training Posted October 21, 2007 Author Posted October 21, 2007 [quote name='Justin86' post='1406516' date='Oct 21 2007, 12:13 PM']*nods* My iPod touch should be arriving in the next couple of weeks. None of the base exchanges have them so I had to order through the Apple website to my parents address, and then they're going to mail it to me. I should be the only one on the island to have one though. [/quote] I have the iPhone
Mercy me Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 Is there anything that the touch can do that the phone can't?
Theologian in Training Posted October 21, 2007 Author Posted October 21, 2007 [quote name='Mercy me' post='1406611' date='Oct 21 2007, 04:36 PM']Is there anything that the touch can do that the phone can't?[/quote] Nope, the touch was modeled after the phone, so the question is actually is there anything the phone can do that the touch can't, and the answer, of course, is make calls, albeit with a few drops, but make calls nonetheless.
Jaime Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 It looks like it might be cooler than Windows 98
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 sweet! i wonder if all the macs in the office i work in are going to upgrade
Theologian in Training Posted October 22, 2007 Author Posted October 22, 2007 [img]http://gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2007/10/medium_1681199274_f3c91011dd_o.jpg[/img]
Justin86 Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 [quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1406535' date='Oct 22 2007, 01:37 AM']I have the iPhone [/quote] Yeah, but you're not on the island with me. Besides, by the time I get back to the States Apple should have a real carrier by then.
Theologian in Training Posted October 23, 2007 Author Posted October 23, 2007 (edited) 2 more days and counting...... [url="http://www.apple.com/"]http://www.apple.com/[/url] On a related note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the iPod [url="http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/apple/ipod-turns-6-314128.php"]http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/apple/ipod-turns-6-314128.php[/url] Edited October 23, 2007 by Theologian in Training
franciscanheart Posted October 23, 2007 Posted October 23, 2007 i saw advertisements for this last year when i purchased my mac. i'm SO excited to finally have it in my hands!
Theologian in Training Posted October 24, 2007 Author Posted October 24, 2007 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1408114' date='Oct 23 2007, 08:41 PM']i saw advertisements for this last year when i purchased my mac. i'm SO excited to finally have it in my hands![/quote] I know, and Apple just topped the list of the most reliable computer. This little company that started with nothing has grown into a monster company with all sorts of great things [url="http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/10/23/apple.tops.reliability/"]http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/10/23/app...ps.reliability/[/url]
Theologian in Training Posted October 25, 2007 Author Posted October 25, 2007 [url="http://tinyurl.com/2d9ost"]http://tinyurl.com/2d9ost[/url] Good reviews!
Theologian in Training Posted October 25, 2007 Author Posted October 25, 2007 ....tomorrow....you're only a day away
Theologian in Training Posted October 25, 2007 Author Posted October 25, 2007 (edited) Gizmodo did a cool comparative review [url="http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/giz-notes/our-leopard-review-matrix-314940.php"]http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/giz-notes/our-l...trix-314940.php[/url] [img]http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/10/Leopard_Review_Matrix.jpg[/img] Edited October 25, 2007 by Theologian in Training
cathgrl83 Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 I have a friend I used to work with that says to wait until the new computer (the actual computer not just the software) comes out to get it. She works at Apple in the warehouse so I will definitley get it through her. She works there and at Curves where I used to work so maybe I should call her there and her her direct number so I can get my laptop!!! I can't wait until I get my own computer!
Theologian in Training Posted October 27, 2007 Author Posted October 27, 2007 It's here!!!! Now, I have to continue to patiently wait until I get back from vacation
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now