GodsThespianChic Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 well let's see here.... 1 mom 1 dad 1 brother ( who I love ONLY b/c he's my brother) 1 snake (we haven't named it yet but I think my brother's leaning more towards Vanity) 8 aunts... 9 uncles 15-17 first cousins a million second & 3rd cousins...( my mom has 4 sisters & 2 brothers....& 31 cousins...I have a big family too!) Hey, you forgot your countless amounts of sisters...well, I mean, me and Jess... 1 mom 1 dad (only biologically. he assisted in my and my brother's creation, but not much else) 1 step mom 1 step sis 1 step bro 1 half sis 1 great gramma 1 gramma 1 grampa 2 aunts that i know of 2 uncles that i know of countless cousins that i don't even know countless "adopted" bros and sis's~ like GG and BR and all my bestest friends that call my mom "mom" and I wouldn't trade for the world.
Dave Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 1 mom 1 dad 1 sister (younger) 1 grandmother 3 uncles 3 aunts 4 cousins 1 godson 1 dog (a basset hound named Snoopy)
cmotherofpirl Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I grew up an only child to old parents so I changed that in a hurry. me, john steve tesa josh josh josh tortilini spagetti (cat) cleo murgatroyd (dog) larry, curly, moe, tom, Johnsonville brat, harry, oscar and fred (these are fish) gertrude ( the grounder who lives under the porch) I also have several older cousins and aunts. My children, however, have about 100 first and second cousins.
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I have two brothers, Nico (12) and Jan (7)....sigh.... *yells "I'm COMING!!!" to her little brother who is tugging insistently at her sleeve to make her play UNO with him....* ^_^
VanHooty Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Uh.... let's see here. Dad Mom One younger brother One younger sister A dog A cat The refridgerator That's about it for my family. Just a small, typical, nuclear family.
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 8, 2003 Author Posted August 8, 2003 The refridgerator wow! then should i go back to to my list to add my TV? i mean we watch movies alot... at least it wasn't first in your list, before your mom and dad..then i would have been worried!!! Just joshing with ya van hooty!! :lol:
Deeds Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I have: 1 mother 1 father 1 brother 0 sisters 1 grandmother 0 grandfathers 1 aunt 0 uncles 0 first cousins Don't know how many second cousins
willguy Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Mom, Dad, twin sister, and dog. 2 Grandma's, 1 living grandpa. A lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins, and an unreasonable amount of second cousins and stuff beyond immediate family.
Paladin D Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 1 father 1 mother 2 brothers 1 dog 3 birds (Not in the mood to get into relatives, way too many to remember)
ktownbaby Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I have a pretty big family- 4 older brothers 1 sister 1 mom 1 dad 20+ cousins 6 uncles 5 aunts 1 grandmother 2 grandfathers 6 dogs 4 cats 5 horses 2 parrots that never stop talking! 100+ fish in a big tank I love my family though as big as it is! And our family reunions, yeah those are always fun haha :D
Paladin D Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I love my family though as big as it is! And our family reunions, yeah those are always fun haha :D Lucky, we don't. :(
VeraMaria Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 my mom is one of 5 sisters, my dad has 2 sisters and two brothers... they're all married... they all have 5+ kids.... u Figure out how many cousins i have... gotta love big Uruguayan families. My mom and dad are the only exeption in the 5+ kids thing....we are 3 (kids)....must be the fact we lived in Germany and the US....where more than two is " " I LOVE BIG FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Greenelf288 Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 I LOVE BIG FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, me too! i have 5 siblings: 2 brothers and 3 sisters and 1 brother-in-law-to-be and of course, mom and a dad and other relatives, but i don't really feel like counting them all :P
IXpenguin21 Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 2 younger sisters (8 & 14) 1 mommy 1 daddy 1 dog (i <3 her) 2 grandmas 2 grandpas 1 step-grandma 1 step-grandpa 3 aunts 4 uncles 8 (first) cousins 8 (second) cousins 4 (second) cousins (once removed) i have a teeny family... but we all live close, so the extended family is big! yay! i love my irish family!!!
cathgirl Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 1 mom 1 dad 1 sister 2 brothers 3 grandmas (divorce) 2 grandpas 1 great grandma 7 aunts 7 uncles 16 cousins
rachael Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 1 mom 1 dad 2 dogs 2 birds 1 cat 5 uncles 4 aunts 17 cousins 1 grandpa 1 grandma and many other 2nd cousins and so on......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now