the_rev Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 I don't know if I like being an only child sometimes I wish I had a brother. Just thought I'd share that with you.. but wait then hew ould want the coputer I wouldn't be on Phatmass, YaY I'm an only child!
the_rev Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 I don't know if I like being an only child sometimes I wish I had a brother. Just thought I'd share that with you.. but wait then hew ould want the coputer I wouldn't be on Phatmass, YaY I'm an only child!
the_rev Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 I don't know if I like being an only child sometimes I wish I had a brother. Just thought I'd share that with you.. but wait then hew ould want the coputer I wouldn't be on Phatmass, YaY I'm an only child!
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 I don't think I want more than 5 or 6 kids. They will be spread out too. whats important that your open to life, God will bless you. we do not know what God has in store for you or your children, so when you say you "only" want such and such numbers, your kina limiting the blessings God wants to bless you and give you!! thats why we pray that God's will will be done, whether its 3 or 12. :D i just went to my cousin's wedding and i love the part where the priest says you will be open to life, have children and raise them as catholics. amesome! trust in God cathgirl! he might have you 10 or more children! you never know!! and it will because you will be fulfilling God's plans....now how cool is that! im like katrina. i want alot of kids! :clap:
Aloysius Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 the_rev has been making many duplicate posts... i could easily delete them... hmm... w/e. :rolleyes:
cathgirl Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 whats important that your open to life, God will bless you. we do not know what God has in store for you or your children, so when you say you "only" want such and such numbers, your kina limiting the blessings God wants to bless you and give you!! thats why we pray that God's will will be done, whether its 3 or 12. :D i just went to my cousin's wedding and i love the part where the priest says you will be open to life, have children and raise them as catholics. amesome! trust in God cathgirl! he might have you 10 or more children! you never know!! and it will because you will be fulfilling God's plans....now how cool is that! im like katrina. i want alot of kids! Very, very true, but if He gave me 10 kids He'd have to give me a little patience to go w/ them!!! Or else I would go crazy !
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 24, 2004 Author Posted February 24, 2004 Very, very true, but if He gave me 10 kids He'd have to give me a little patience to go w/ them!!! Or else I would go crazy ! dont worry! he will cathgirl! and i KNOW that you are going to be one amesome CATHOLIC MOTHER!! :clap:
thessalonian Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 (edited) I grew up in a family of 17 kids. 10 boys 7 girls. Want to hear something really strange. When I lived out in Utah and bought my house, I was looking for a roomate. A guy answered my ad and came over to discuss it. He needed a place for two months. He seemed okay so we came to an agreement. I was helping him move in a few days later and we got to talking about our families. He was 1 year older than me and he was the 12th child of 17. I am not kidding. I am sure the Lord had some purpose in bringing us together. Perhaps I will find out in the afterlife. Blessings Edited February 24, 2004 by thessalonian
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 24, 2004 Author Posted February 24, 2004 I grew up in a family of 17 kids. 10 boys 7 girls. WOWSERS!!!! that is amesome!!! what a blessing what a blessing! so are you the oldest? youngest? middle? pray tell!!
thessalonian Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 WOWSERS!!!! that is amesome!!! what a blessing what a blessing! so are you the oldest? youngest? middle? pray tell!! Yes, I can truthfully say that through all the difficulties I was in fact blessed with all those brothers and sisters. Psalm 128 is true even today. I think I could have won the lottery with what happened as I described above. See my revised post. Blessings
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 24, 2004 Author Posted February 24, 2004 amesome amesome amesome!! God is amesome!! :cool:
cathgirl Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 dont worry! he will cathgirl! and i KNOW that you are going to be one amesome CATHOLIC MOTHER!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Thanks for the compliment!!! I know you will be amesome at it too!!!!! Your family will be a very happy one.:group:
master_alterserver Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 my dad has 12 siblings, all naturally delivered. Ouch...no pun intended. :group:
Jake Huether Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 [quote]so total, including my parents, theres 8 of us! it teaches you how to survive! you learn pretty fast that the early bird gets the worm but you also have to remember, the second mouse gets the coagulated milk!![/quote] I just had a mental "visual" of that second mouse. Hahahahah! Little Flower, you brighten my day. Thank you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 Hehe... 2 brothers, 0 sisters, 2 parents, 2 living grandparents, 7 cousins, 2 step cousins, and a very large extended family... oh, and last but not least, Flanagan, my Irish Setter...
ilovechrist Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 2 bro, 3 sis, 2 parents, 4 grandparents (one step-grandfather), 7 aunts, 5 uncles, and over 60 cousins!!! did i mention we have the most hyper dog on the planet as well?! very wild pham we are!
popestpiusx Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 I am the oldest of 7 (five boys two girls) children. Of course, I now have two boys (so far) of my own as well. My wife is the youngest of five.
little_angel202 Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 1 mum 1dad 4 lil bros (12) (9) (7) (4) 1 grandma 1 step-granny 2 grandads (both have passed away though) my guardian angel (and all my bros and parents angles too i guess) 1 aunty 1 pony 1 cat 3 kittens (3 weeks old !!! how cute) 1 chicken (other 3 have died!)
Colleen Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='little_angel202' date='Mar 27 2004, 08:53 AM'] 1 mum 1dad 4 lil bros (12) (9) (7) (4) 1 grandma 1 step-granny 2 grandads (both have passed away though) my guardian angel (and all my bros and parents angles too i guess) 1 aunty 1 pony 1 cat 3 kittens (3 weeks old !!! how cute) 1 chicken (other 3 have died!) [/quote] you have a pony?!! sweet!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now