Colleen Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Mar 26 2004, 02:28 PM'] did i mention we have the most hyper dog on the planet as well?! [/quote] no, I have the most hyper dog, ever. Oh, and Raphael, did you know I wanted to name my dog, Flanagan, after Fr. Flanagan? We didn't though.
XIX Posted March 28, 2004 Posted March 28, 2004 I was born with mommy, a daddy, and a cat. Then we got another cat. My mommy had a miscarriage when I was about three years old. Sibling number one. Then my sister was born when I was six; sibling number two. Somewhere along the line, the cats died, and my sister has another one now. So it is...
XIX Posted March 28, 2004 Posted March 28, 2004 Oh Oh I forgot... 3 cousins, an Uncle, a Grandmother left, and a Godmother that dies at almost this time 13 months ago.
humble_servant Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 hey everybody, i'm new 2 phatmass and i'm from australia i am 16yrs old and am the oldest of 11 children starting me the names are Benjamin Joshua Nathan Mary Caleb Tobias Noah Zachary Ezekiel Isaiah & last but not least Elizabeth i have mum, michelle and dad, david on both sides of my family i have Opa Grandpa Nanna & Grandma with Jesus 4 aunts 5 uncles 13 cousins and then theres stacks of second cousins and greataunts and uncles & one pet a dog named Oscar
Colleen Posted March 30, 2004 Posted March 30, 2004 [quote name='humble_servant' date='Mar 28 2004, 09:27 PM'] hey everybody, i'm new 2 phatmass and i'm from australia i am 16yrs old and am the oldest of 11 children starting me the names are Benjamin Joshua Nathan Mary Caleb Tobias Noah Zachary Ezekiel Isaiah & last but not least Elizabeth [/quote] you have a lot of brothers! I have 5. Big families rock.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 30, 2004 Author Posted March 30, 2004 [quote name='humble_servant' date='Mar 28 2004, 09:27 PM'] hey everybody, i'm new 2 phatmass and i'm from australia i am 16yrs old and am the oldest of 11 children starting me the names are Benjamin Joshua Nathan Mary Caleb Tobias Noah Zachary Ezekiel Isaiah & last but not least Elizabeth i have mum, michelle and dad, david on both sides of my family i have Opa Grandpa Nanna & Grandma with Jesus 4 aunts 5 uncles 13 cousins and then theres stacks of second cousins and greataunts and uncles & one pet a dog named Oscar [/quote] how beautiful!!!! that is truly a BLESSING! God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good!! and your the oldest!! you rock!!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 30, 2004 Author Posted March 30, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Mar 29 2004, 06:32 PM'] you have a lot of brothers! I have 5. Big families rock. [/quote] word!!
supernerd Posted March 30, 2004 Posted March 30, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 29 2004, 06:42 PM'] word!! [/quote] No doubt! 4 brothers 1 sister 2 undivorced parents 87 cousins (total) with two on the way 4 living grandparents 18 uncles and aunts... so 9 uncles, 9 aunts
Colleen Posted March 31, 2004 Posted March 31, 2004 [quote name='supernerd' date='Mar 30 2004, 05:18 PM'] No doubt! 4 brothers 1 sister 2 undivorced parents 87 cousins (total) with two on the way 4 living grandparents 18 uncles and aunts... so 9 uncles, 9 aunts [/quote] you have 87 cousins? First cousins? I have about 30 aunts and uncles and 27 first cousins. I don't think I know all my 2nd and 3rd cousins, though.
voiciblanche Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 I have... 1 Mom 1 Dad 2 Sisters 1 Cat 10 Aunts 11 Uncles 16 First Cousins 4 Grandparents I also have several second, third, and fourth, etc. cousins, great-aunts and -uncles, step-grandparents and things like that, but I won't go through all those...
Didacus Posted October 7, 2015 Posted October 7, 2015 Mother Father Mother in law Father in law Wife Son- 20 yrs old Daughter - 14 Son - 12 3 grandchildren, 2 starting school this year That's it... Then several acquaintces like brother, sisters and cousins and uncles.
Catherine Therese Posted October 8, 2015 Posted October 8, 2015 Mum Dad Brothers - 5 Sisters - 4 Sisters-in-law - 3 Soon-to-be-brother-in-law - 1 Nephews - 5 Nieces - 3 Unknown nephew/niece - 1 All 4 of my grandparents are still alive which is pretty amesome. Aunts - 6 Uncles - 6 Cousins - 18 One big partay. What is important is that, statistically, that's 5 soccer teams and three referees.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now