Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Many waters cannot quench love, Neither can floods drown it... Love endures despite firewalls, broken secure servers, and a connection that makes AOL dialup look like highspeed. I tried google, facebook, myspace, proxy servers, several different IE configurations and none of them worked. So I thought to myself... Where does Kate hang out on a regular basis where she could see this? Now all of you need to keep this bumped because I seem to have a problem sending private messages through "the" network. Thank you. I love you, Kate.

Posted

A bump for Captain Awesome

Posted (edited)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edited by rachael
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I think I might cry. :love:

Posted

am I seeing things, it seems like the title of this thread should be:

To Russia With Love

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

You're seeing things.

Posted

youre right I actually saw

From Russia With Love

Posted

Who's Kate?

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' post='1429634' date='Dec 4 2007, 07:54 PM']Who's Kate?[/quote]

Blackthorne's girlfriend

Posted (edited)
:annoyed:
[color="#FF0000"]
KATIE![/color] Edited by rachael
Posted

this thread made me smile. how beautiful. that is all.

Posted

sounds like someone wants to get started on # 4.....

Posted

Awesome. You should switch to Firefox... might reach Kate a little better...

Posted

[quote name='XIX' post='1429820' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:07 AM']Their fourth child?

:):):):)[/quote]
it was a hypothetical situation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...