Jaime Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 Why in the world are you putting vicks vapor rub on their feet?
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 Because it burns their chests and they don't like it. But, they can still smell it and get the vapo-action if I put it on their feet. They're short, its not THAT far away. Because of the tougher skin on the bottoms of the feet it doesn't burn, its win-win. Even if [i]some[/i] people think it sounds dumb.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 lol well, no, but since he said it I felt the need to address the question. Sue me.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2372/2094999700_d1b89f298c.jpg[/img] Adrienne drew a picture of me!
Deus te Amat Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1431159' date='Dec 8 2007, 01:11 AM'][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2372/2094999700_d1b89f298c.jpg[/img] Adrienne drew a picture of me! [/quote] Geez, Icey, i knew you were skinny... but WOW
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 lol but apparently I have a big head.... ? haha
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 every so often I flat iron it... but Matt hates it.... (Don't you honey?)
Jaime Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote name='rachael' post='1431298' date='Dec 8 2007, 09:16 AM']since when did you have straight hair?[/quote] I've heard that if you put Vick's on your armpits, it straightens your hair. Snopes says its a lie but a friend of mine's cousin's podiatrist did it one night and it totally worked
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 Never tried Vicks... although there was that one time I accidentally used the Icy Hot stick...
Jaime Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1431304' date='Dec 8 2007, 09:20 AM']Never tried Vicks... although there was that one time I accidentally used the Icy Hot stick...[/quote] That's been known to cure rickets
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1431159' date='Dec 8 2007, 02:11 AM'][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2372/2094999700_d1b89f298c.jpg[/img] Adrienne drew a picture of me! [/quote] lol! that's adorable.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 well... I don't have rickets... it just left me with burning armpits...
Jaime Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1431309' date='Dec 8 2007, 09:29 AM']well... I don't have rickets... it just left me with burning armpits...[/quote] Was it a burning that many waters could not quench? Neither could floods drown the burning?
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 Nah, I took care of it with some soap and water and a fan.
Jaime Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote name='Luthien' post='1430737' date='Dec 7 2007, 12:54 PM']Gosh I envy you Katie! I wish I could express myself like that to Sean. Ah well, maybe with time...[/quote] [url="http://www.paulschou.com/tools/xlate/"]this can help with that[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now