XIX Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='rachael' post='1429850' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:22 AM']it was a hypothetical situation.[/quote] I'm lost. Do they have 3 kids or something?
Blackthorne Posted December 5, 2007 Author Posted December 5, 2007 Sorry it took me so long to get back on. A certain person who will remain nameless (SFC *COUGH* Ru *ahem* iz) had their large posterior parked here for the past 7 hours. I'm getting over my cold now and I've totally lost track of the number of days I've been gone. I slept for 11 hours last night... that was nice. The days before that I remember taking a lot of stay awake pills and freezing most of the time. Oh, get this. I was driving my track vehicle through a river crossing for the very first time ever because usually I take the bridge. I'm going pretty fast and I think about slowing down but then I say to myself... "Hey, the water can't be that deep..." I hit the water so hard it made a wave of water higher than the track vehicle. I ended up soaking myself and SGT Lopez at about 2:00am in the freezing cold. And we just laughed about it the whole time. Oh and incase you thought your ipod was missing I swiped it off the dresser the morning I left. Let me know how things are going. Tell the kids I love them and to behave for you. I love you.
Blackthorne Posted December 5, 2007 Author Posted December 5, 2007 And thanks to everybody who kept this bumped.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 This is Love, y'all. He hacked for me.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='Blackthorne' post='1429910' date='Dec 5 2007, 02:09 AM']Sorry it took me so long to get back on. A certain person who will remain nameless (SFC *COUGH* Ru *ahem* iz) had their large posterior parked here for the past 7 hours. I'm getting over my cold now and I've totally lost track of the number of days I've been gone. I slept for 11 hours last night... that was nice. The days before that I remember taking a lot of stay awake pills and freezing most of the time.[/quote] I'm glad you're feeling better. And... no surprise about why you didn't get back sooner. He was probably waiting for the mission to start or something. I've lost track of the number, too... I just miss you. [quote]Oh, get this. I was driving my track vehicle through a river crossing for the very first time ever because usually I take the bridge. I'm going pretty fast and I think about slowing down but then I say to myself... "Hey, the water can't be that deep..." I hit the water so hard it made a wave of water higher than the track vehicle. I ended up soaking myself and SGT Lopez at about 2:00am in the freezing cold. And we just laughed about it the whole time.[/quote] I laughed out loud when I read this. I can just see you doing that. lol Whoops.... [quote]Oh and incase you thought your ipod was missing I swiped it off the dresser the morning I left. Let me know how things are going. Tell the kids I love them and to behave for you. I love you.[/quote] I actually didn't notice the ipod was missing. Things are going well. Not too much going on, gmnastics, library tomorrow, going out to play at Bailey's house, too. Just the usual... the girls have been pretty good. Adrienne and Genevieve had kind of a melt down last night, but we got it sorted out. Charlotte is all better, too. Her teeth are really, really coming in. I gave them your message. Adrienne said to tell you that she's been naughty, she went to gymnastics, she had a pool party, she's being good now, and she went home. (Apparently in that order. lol) Genevieve says you're the king. Love you.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1429843' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:19 AM']Awesome. You should switch to Firefox... might reach Kate a little better...[/quote] He has firefox... thats not the problem. lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='XIX' post='1429877' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:02 AM']I'm lost. Do they have 3 kids or something?[/quote] Yeah.
Blackthorne Posted December 5, 2007 Author Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1429949' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:45 AM']I'm glad you're feeling better. And... no surprise about why you didn't get back sooner. He was probably waiting for the mission to start or something. I've lost track of the number, too... I just miss you. I laughed out loud when I read this. I can just see you doing that. lol Whoops.... I actually didn't notice the ipod was missing. Things are going well. Not too much going on, gmnastics, library tomorrow, going out to play at Bailey's house, too. Just the usual... the girls have been pretty good. Adrienne and Genevieve had kind of a melt down last night, but we got it sorted out. Charlotte is all better, too. Her teeth are really, really coming in. I gave them your message. Adrienne said to tell you that she's been naughty, she went to gymnastics, she had a pool party, she's being good now, and she went home. (Apparently in that order. lol) Genevieve says you're the king. Love you. [/quote] LOL, yes, he was waiting for a mission to start. That's awesome. I'm glad the kids are being good. I can't wait to see how Charlotte's hands healed up. Tell Adrienne if she is good, I'll bring her something from the field (like dirt or maybe an MRE, or a dirty MRE). Genevieve and I will have to sit down and watch Sleeping Beauty again... I guess it hasn't had enough influence on her life yet. In other news there seems to be some sort of water shortage out here. I've been buying water from Ma's tent and I only have $6 left which equals 3 bottles of water. I stole water from CPT M. on the first day we were out here because I was dying of thirst. I told him about it 5 minutes later but he still got upset. Ah well. Oh, that reminds me, I spent some money at the commissary right before I left, I think it was for $14 something. I lost the receipt. I love you!
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='Blackthorne' post='1429957' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:19 AM']LOL, yes, he was waiting for a mission to start. That's awesome.[/quote] I KNEW IT!!! [quote]I'm glad the kids are being good. I can't wait to see how Charlotte's hands healed up. Tell Adrienne if she is good, I'll bring her something from the field (like dirt or maybe an MRE, or a dirty MRE). Genevieve and I will have to sit down and watch Sleeping Beauty again... I guess it hasn't had enough influence on her life yet. [/quote] I bet they'd be thrilled. haha On both counts. [quote]In other news there seems to be some sort of water shortage out here. I've been buying water from Ma's tent and I only have $6 left which equals 3 bottles of water. I stole water from CPT M. on the first day we were out here because I was dying of thirst. I told him about it 5 minutes later but he still got upset. Ah well. Oh, that reminds me, I spent some money at the commissary right before I left, I think it was for $14 something. I lost the receipt. I love you![/quote] Oops. Oh well, he'll get over it. I may have already recorded that receipt, I'll check on it later.
Jaime Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='Blackthorne' post='1429912' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:15 AM']And thanks to everybody,especially hot stuff, who kept this bumped. [/quote] No problem Captain. That's why I'm here
XIX Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1429954' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:00 AM']Yeah.[/quote] Now I gets it... I wasn't connecting "Kate" to "IcePrincess." Or "Blackthorne" to "IPHubby." Or the three kids. I'm slow. Slow like his internet connection that was supposedly slower than AOL dialup.
jeffpugh Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='Blackthorne' post='1429912' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:15 AM']And thanks to everybody, especially SMM, who kept this bumped. [/quote] He clearly thanks me.
Lil Red Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 [quote name='Blackthorne' post='1429957' date='Dec 5 2007, 02:19 AM'](like dirt or maybe an MRE, or a dirty MRE).[/quote] okay, i thought you guys were in the same place - why is he having to leave you messages here?
Catholictothecore Posted December 5, 2007 Posted December 5, 2007 It's nice to know that real love really does exist. And that there is no computer that can keep it apart.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now