IcePrincessKRS Posted September 27, 2010 Posted September 27, 2010 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1285602942' post='2176227'] Kieran kept telling me "Mummy sleep!". [/quote] My kids always say "Mommy waaaaake uuuuup!!!!"
Archaeology cat Posted April 5, 2011 Author Posted April 5, 2011 I haven't posted any pics in a while, so here you go: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_0245.jpg[/IMG] The following are from Charlotte's birthday: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_0261.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_0274.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_0286.jpg[/IMG] Note the Captain Morgan stance.
MIKolbe Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 I think Charlotte and Addie would get along famously!!!![quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1285608781' post='2176259'] My kids always say "Mommy waaaaake uuuuup!!!!" [/quote] Addie just looks at me.... it's freaky, man.
Archaeology cat Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 Charlotte's two today! I'll post photos of the little monkeys later.
i<3LSOP Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1332844146' post='2409070'] Charlotte's two today! I'll post photos of the little monkeys later. [/quote] Awww.
Lil Red Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1332844146' post='2409070'] Charlotte's two today! I'll post photos of the little monkeys later. [/quote] i hope she has a great birthday, the little munchkin.
Archaeology cat Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 Se was marginally quieter at Mass than yesterday, when she loudly, during a moment of silence, said "can you hear my voice?" oh my. She's chosen to have French onion soup and Brie for her birthday dinner. She also wants a pink cake, so I'm making a strawberry cake.
Archaeology cat Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 The birthday girl: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1235.jpg[/IMG] She chose French onion soup, baguettes, and Brie for her birthday dinner: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1238.jpg[/IMG] And pink (strawberry) cake: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1246.jpg[/IMG] My monkey #1: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1275.jpg[/IMG] The ponies were popular: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1299.jpg[/IMG] My mom and one of her friends made this: [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1370.jpg[/IMG]
i<3LSOP Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1332891261' post='2409388'] The birthday girl: [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1235.jpg[/img] She chose French onion soup, baguettes, and Brie for her birthday dinner: [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1238.jpg[/img] And pink (strawberry) cake: [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1246.jpg[/img] My monkey #1: [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1275.jpg[/img] The ponies were popular: [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1299.jpg[/img] My mom and one of her friends made this: [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/101_1370.jpg[/img] [/quote] She is way to cute. Oh my goodness I am sooo happy that I got to see a cute baby/toddler!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now