An Old School Catholic Message Board

Archaeology_cat's Shameless Bragging

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1477182' date='Mar 14 2008, 04:43 AM']I love the photo of Kieran with the cat. :)[/quote]

Everyone knows that cats smell of elderberries the breath out of babies.

• 2 weeks later...
Archaeology cat

4 months old!
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/4months.jpg[/img]

I think he's trying to do the chicken dance.
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/4months2.jpg[/img]

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1489518' date='Mar 31 2008, 04:26 PM']+J.M.J.+
4 months? :shock: i can't believe it! :love: what a cutie patootie![/quote]
I can't believe it, either. I keep telling him he's growing up too fast. :) His latest thing is to try to sit up by pulling on his trouser legs, which ends up with him just pulling his legs to his chest. :hehe:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1489533' date='Mar 31 2008, 11:41 AM']I can't believe it, either. I keep telling him he's growing up too fast. :) His latest thing is to try to sit up by pulling on his trouser legs, which ends up with him just pulling his legs to his chest. :hehe:[/quote]
:lol: that's precious!!

Archaeology cat

[quote name='farglefeezlebut' post='1489713' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:04 PM']He is so beautiful.

By the way, who knitted those cute dungarees.[/quote]
Thanks! :love: Oh, and I actually did those. I thought Kieran should have Trogdor overalls. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Archaeology cat

Okay, my son is growing up too fast. He got his second tooth on Thursday (the first one came in last Tuesday) and it looks like a 3rd is soon to follow. He started eating solid food yesterday, and today he learnt to roll from back to front. Pictures will follow soon, but for right now, looks like I better get on baby-proofing everything because, at the rate he's going, he's going to start crawling before long.

IcePrincessKRS

I love the knit pants! They're awesome! I can't believe he's already teething and rolling so much.... it doesn't seem like he can possibly be that old already! lol

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1489716' date='Mar 31 2008, 05:06 PM']Thanks! :love: Oh, and I actually did those. I thought Kieran should have Trogdor overalls. :lol:[/quote]
[size=7][b]TROGDOR.[/b][/size]

:love:

Edited by rachael

Archaeology cat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1503925' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:30 AM']I love the knit pants! They're awesome! I can't believe he's already teething and rolling so much.... it doesn't seem like he can possibly be that old already! lol[/quote]
Yeah, he's not quite 5 months, so I didn't really expect all of this yet. The cats have motivated him to try to be mobile, though. :hehe:

[quote name='rachael' post='1503928' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:33 AM'][size=7][b]TROGDOR.[/b][/size]

:love:[/quote]
I feel like I should make another pair with a burninated hut on it or something