Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Archaeology_cat's Shameless Bragging


Recommended Posts

Archaeology cat
Posted

And a video. :) I just :love: to hear Kieran laugh. :love:

[url="http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/?action=view&current=CIMG0789.flv"][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/th_CIMG0789.jpg[/img][/url]

Posted

+J.M.J.+
:love:

  • 4 weeks later...
Archaeology cat
Posted

Okay, so I'm behind with photos. Here are his 5 month pics.
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0816.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0813.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0824.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0819.jpg[/img]
He loves Cosmo!

Archaeology cat
Posted

I like to take him to the park when the weather's nice.

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0845.jpg[/img]
Trying on his hat

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0851.jpg[/img]
Ready to go

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0858.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0853.jpg[/img]

Archaeology cat
Posted

Even more pics! :photo:

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0868.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0870.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0871.jpg[/img]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1539844' date='May 24 2008, 11:18 AM'][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0870.jpg[/img][/quote]

I can't believe he's already 5 months old! Sheesh, time flies! lol

There are too many cute pics to comment on all of them, but I LOVE this one of you two together. Its adorable!

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1539853' date='May 24 2008, 03:27 PM']I can't believe he's already 5 months old! Sheesh, time flies! lol

There are too many cute pics to comment on all of them, but I LOVE this one of you two together. Its adorable![/quote]
Yeah, he'll be 6 months on the 29th. Can't believe it! He's quite the Mommy's boy right now, and we have lots of fun together. :love:

Posted

[size=1]OMG
I cant handle the adorableness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CUTE!
I think Im gonna melt!
[/size]

  • 2 weeks later...
Archaeology cat
Posted

I can't believe Kieran's 6 months old! Today he managed to roll himself to the door of the kitchen from the middle of the lounge (he can't quite crawl, but can go in circles on his tummy, or just roll to where he wants to go). Needless to say, we're getting baby gates ready. :)

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/karime.jpg[/img]
We both love his Kari-Me carrier. Since he doesn't like for me to be out of sight, it really helps me to get things done. :lol:

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/6months.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0908.jpg[/img]

Posted

+J.M.J.+
:love: beautiful! i love the pictures! thanks for sharing! :love:

  • 1 month later...
Archaeology cat
Posted (edited)

Well, I was going to post more pics, but Photobucket is down for maintenence at the moment. So I'll post them once the site is back up. Kieran now has 5 teeth (3 just in the last 2 weeks) with a 6th about to poke through.

Oh, and yesterday when I was cooking, he wanted to be right beside me. I can't cook with him in the carrier, since he reaches for everything, so I put his activity mat on the kitchen floor and let him sit there to play. Well, he managed to get the cat's water bowl and spilled half of it on the floor. I took the bowl away, while Kieran was happily splashing in the spilled water. :lol: Then I went to check on the pot on the stove, and when I turned around, he was trying to lap up the water off the floor! Needless to say, the water was mopped up and he was moved into the other room to play. :hehe:

ETA: Tooth #6 came in during his nap, so he has the top 4 & bottom 2 teeth. The bad thing is he's been biting again.

Edited by Archaeology cat
Posted

+J.M.J.+
ugh - i know what you mean about cat water/food!! baby girl constantly gets into the cats' water and food. :wacko: drives me crazy.

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1596983' date='Jul 10 2008, 05:53 PM']+J.M.J.+
ugh - i know what you mean about cat water/food!! baby girl constantly gets into the cats' water and food. :wacko: drives me crazy.[/quote]
Yeah, I don't know where to put the cats' food where Kieran won't get into them and so that they're still out of the way yet accessible to the cats.

Archaeology cat
Posted

He likes to bob for bananas - he doesn't do this with any other food. :)
[url="http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/?action=view&current=bobbingforbanana.flv"][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/th_bobbingforbanana.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0986.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1597031' date='Jul 10 2008, 11:57 AM']Yeah, I don't know where to put the cats' food where Kieran won't get into them and so that they're still out of the way yet accessible to the cats.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:think: me neither. when you figure out a place, let me know, mkay? :D

and i love the pic of him 'bobbing for bananas'. :lol: awesome!

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1597119' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:10 PM']+J.M.J.+
:think: me neither. when you figure out a place, let me know, mkay? :D[/quote]
Will do. I'm just waiting for Kieran to try getting through the cat flap. :hehe:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1597119' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:10 PM']and i love the pic of him 'bobbing for bananas'. :lol: awesome![/quote]
He cracked me up when he did that! For some reason it's only with bananas that he does that. :lol:

  • 3 weeks later...
Archaeology cat
Posted

8 months old today! I'll post pictures soon. Evidently the cats are higher up on his list than I am, since his first word was "cat". He also thinks babies are cats; at his play group he kept calling the other babies "cat" and petting them. :lol: Thankfully the other mums thought it was funny.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1554170' date='Jun 2 2008, 12:22 PM']I can't believe Kieran's 6 months old! Today he managed to roll himself to the door of the kitchen from the middle of the lounge (he can't quite crawl, but can go in circles on his tummy, or just roll to where he wants to go). Needless to say, we're getting baby gates ready. :)

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/karime.jpg[/img]
We both love his Kari-Me carrier. Since he doesn't like for me to be out of sight, it really helps me to get things done. :lol:[/quote]


Sheesh, look at all the updates and pictures I missed while I was moving back from Korea! lol Kieran is adorable. :love:

I feel the same way about my mei tai carrier. Charlotte is 18 months old and I still use it all the time. I've got plans underway to make them for about 4 of my friends who've recently had babies. lol

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1611934' date='Jul 29 2008, 10:29 PM']Sheesh, look at all the updates and pictures I missed while I was moving back from Korea! lol Kieran is adorable. :love:

I feel the same way about my mei tai carrier. Charlotte is 18 months old and I still use it all the time. I've got plans underway to make them for about 4 of my friends who've recently had babies. lol[/quote]
Yes, the carrier is a life-saver! It's really great for going out around the city, too.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1554170' date='Jun 2 2008, 10:22 AM'][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/karime.jpg[/img]
We both love his Kari-Me carrier. Since he doesn't like for me to be out of sight, it really helps me to get things done. :lol:[/quote]
I love that in this one you can see your wedding photo in the background. It's hard to make out your husband, but you can see you in your white dress in your shadow. That's sooooo cool!

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1597033' date='Jul 10 2008, 12:58 PM']He likes to bob for bananas - he doesn't do this with any other food. :)
[url="http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/?action=view&current=bobbingforbanana.flv"][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/th_bobbingforbanana.jpg[/img][/url][/quote]
That's hilarious!! My boss's daughter does the same thing ... but with a LOT of foods! So cute! So funny!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...