Archaeology cat Posted February 5, 2008 Author Posted February 5, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1455736' date='Feb 5 2008, 11:51 AM']haha! Thats too cute! I think he looks a lot like his daddy--you can really see the resemblance in this picture. [/quote] Yep. Kieran seems to have gotten my big feet, and so maybe some of the height from my family (the shortest male on my dad's side is 6'0"). But other than that, he looks so much like DH!
Archaeology cat Posted February 8, 2008 Author Posted February 8, 2008 Well, Kieran likes to play during my hieroglyphs class, even though he's normally asleep during that time. So it's pretty funny discussing the story of Sinuhe and translations and all that while there's a cooing infant slobbering on my hand. The other students don't mind b/c the prof is much nicer when Kieran's around.
Archaeology cat Posted February 27, 2008 Author Posted February 27, 2008 [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG1016.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG0565.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG1028.jpg[/img] I'd gotten up and eaten breakfast, and couldn't resist snapping this picture. [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG1019.jpg[/img] He chews on everything now. Well, anything hard, like knuckles or his blue fishy.
Archaeology cat Posted February 27, 2008 Author Posted February 27, 2008 The blue fishy is his absolute favourite toy (I think it even beats out his giraffe now), and he has to have it just about everywhere.
Archaeology cat Posted February 28, 2008 Author Posted February 28, 2008 [url="http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/?action=view¤t=CIMG1057-1.flv"][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/th_CIMG1057-1.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/?action=view¤t=CIMG1042-1.flv"][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/th_CIMG1042-1.jpg[/img][/url] I'm testing to see if this works. I think if you click on the picture, it takes you to the video clip (I was playing with my new digital camera).
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 First: Awwwww! He's adorable. I love the picture of your hubby and Kieran sleeping together. Its too cute. (I have pics like that of my husband and kids, too. lol) Second: I totally have to try that video thing. Totally cool!
missionseeker Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 Omgosh! He's getting so big!!! He's soooooo adorable!
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 O-M-G!! the videos are so cute!! watching that makes me want a baby right now! LOL
Archaeology cat Posted February 29, 2008 Author Posted February 29, 2008 One more video. Kieran is 3 months old today, and last night he learnt to roll over from his tummy to his back. I was surprised, as I really didn't think he'd do that yet. [url="http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/?action=view¤t=CIMG1073-1.flv"][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/th_CIMG1073-1.jpg[/img][/url]
Archaeology cat Posted March 13, 2008 Author Posted March 13, 2008 [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/3months.jpg[/img] Kieran loves our cats - and thankfully they like him, too. [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG1088.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG1081.jpg[/img] He often falls asleep holding onto a toy. [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/fishy.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/CIMG1087.jpg[/img]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Awww!! He's so cute! I love that you posted videos! Being able to hear the coo-ing makes it even more precious!
happynun Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 I can see why you are so proud... My newest nephew is named Kieran, too - maybe that will be the "Ashleigh" of 2010. Really, I'll add your little bundle of joy to my prayer list, and know that there is another Kieran about his same age!
Archaeology cat Posted March 14, 2008 Author Posted March 14, 2008 [quote name='happynun' post='1476913' date='Mar 13 2008, 08:38 PM']I can see why you are so proud... My newest nephew is named Kieran, too - maybe that will be the "Ashleigh" of 2010. Really, I'll add your little bundle of joy to my prayer list, and know that there is another Kieran about his same age![/quote] Wow, didn't know it was such a popular name. Thanks for the prayers - always appreciated.
Archaeology cat Posted March 14, 2008 Author Posted March 14, 2008 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1476899' date='Mar 13 2008, 08:25 PM']Awww!! He's so cute! I love that you posted videos! Being able to hear the coo-ing makes it even more precious! [/quote] I love listening to Kieran, as he's really expressive. And I was just glad the videos worked.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now