cathoholic_anonymous Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 I love the photo of Kieran with the cat.
T-Bone _ Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 [quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1477182' date='Mar 14 2008, 04:43 AM']I love the photo of Kieran with the cat. [/quote] Everyone knows that cats smell of elderberries the breath out of babies.
Archaeology cat Posted March 31, 2008 Author Posted March 31, 2008 4 months old! [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/4months.jpg[/img] I think he's trying to do the chicken dance. [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/4months2.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 +J.M.J.+ 4 months? i can't believe it! what a cutie patootie!
Archaeology cat Posted March 31, 2008 Author Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1489518' date='Mar 31 2008, 04:26 PM']+J.M.J.+ 4 months? i can't believe it! what a cutie patootie![/quote] I can't believe it, either. I keep telling him he's growing up too fast. His latest thing is to try to sit up by pulling on his trouser legs, which ends up with him just pulling his legs to his chest.
franciscanheart Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1489533' date='Mar 31 2008, 11:41 AM']I can't believe it, either. I keep telling him he's growing up too fast. His latest thing is to try to sit up by pulling on his trouser legs, which ends up with him just pulling his legs to his chest. [/quote] that's precious!!
farglefeezlebut Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 He is so beautiful. By the way, who knitted those cute dungarees.
Archaeology cat Posted March 31, 2008 Author Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='farglefeezlebut' post='1489713' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:04 PM']He is so beautiful. By the way, who knitted those cute dungarees.[/quote] Thanks! Oh, and I actually did those. I thought Kieran should have Trogdor overalls.
Archaeology cat Posted April 20, 2008 Author Posted April 20, 2008 Okay, my son is growing up too fast. He got his second tooth on Thursday (the first one came in last Tuesday) and it looks like a 3rd is soon to follow. He started eating solid food yesterday, and today he learnt to roll from back to front. Pictures will follow soon, but for right now, looks like I better get on baby-proofing everything because, at the rate he's going, he's going to start crawling before long.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 I love the knit pants! They're awesome! I can't believe he's already teething and rolling so much.... it doesn't seem like he can possibly be that old already! lol
rachael Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1489716' date='Mar 31 2008, 05:06 PM']Thanks! Oh, and I actually did those. I thought Kieran should have Trogdor overalls. [/quote] [size=7][b]TROGDOR.[/b][/size] Edited April 20, 2008 by rachael
Archaeology cat Posted April 20, 2008 Author Posted April 20, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1503925' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:30 AM']I love the knit pants! They're awesome! I can't believe he's already teething and rolling so much.... it doesn't seem like he can possibly be that old already! lol[/quote] Yeah, he's not quite 5 months, so I didn't really expect all of this yet. The cats have motivated him to try to be mobile, though. [quote name='rachael' post='1503928' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:33 AM'][size=7][b]TROGDOR.[/b][/size] [/quote] I feel like I should make another pair with a burninated hut on it or something
Archaeology cat Posted April 20, 2008 Author Posted April 20, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1503935' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:40 AM']what about Homsar?[/quote] That could work. Or maybe I'll put the Cheat on. After all, my husband's cat is named Firebert.
Archaeology cat Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 He tried to eat Cosmo's tail (no cats were harmed in the making of this picture) [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/Cosmostail-1.jpg[/img] You can barely see the edge of his first tooth (he now has 2 teeth, and I think a third may be coming in soon) [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/firsttooth-1.jpg[/img] He loves to "fly" [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/flying-1.jpg[/img] Go Purple Aces! [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/futurepurpleace-1.jpg[/img]
Archaeology cat Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 My best friend made his sweater [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/redsweater-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/archaeology_cat/whatcholookinat-1.jpg[/img]
XIX Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1503933' date='Apr 20 2008, 05:38 AM']I feel like I should make another pair with a burninated hut on it or something[/quote] I agree wholeheartedly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now