doe-jo Posted February 15, 2008 Posted February 15, 2008 New wallpapers for lent 1280 x 1024 [url="http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=passionofchristrr0.jpg"][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8979/passionofchristrr0.th.jpg[/img][/url] 1024 x 768 [url="http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=passionofchrist1024x768sc3.jpg"][img]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7250/passionofchrist1024x768sc3.th.jpg[/img][/url] 1440 x 900 [url="http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=passionofchrist1440x900uh7.jpg"][img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8612/passionofchrist1440x900uh7.th.jpg[/img][/url]
Brigid Posted March 14, 2008 Author Posted March 14, 2008 [quote name='doe-jo' post='1463539' date='Feb 15 2008, 05:07 PM']New wallpapers for lent 1280 x 1024 [url="http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=passionofchristrr0.jpg"][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8979/passionofchristrr0.th.jpg[/img][/url][/quote] ah... wow. that's beautiful. thank you. my spare time tonight made this: [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/forthosewholoveGod.jpg[/img]
Brigid Posted March 19, 2008 Author Posted March 19, 2008 one of my favorite hymns. [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/osacredhead.jpg[/img]
doe-jo Posted April 4, 2008 Posted April 4, 2008 a couple new wallpapers i made this past week... I made this one tonight because I was feeling kind of down and needed something to cheer me up a little... [url="http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crucifixfc2.jpg"][img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8485/crucifixfc2.th.jpg[/img][/url] and this one was for my myspace but ended up not using it... [url="http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gregorianchantdo0.jpg"][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1341/gregorianchantdo0.th.jpg[/img][/url]
doe-jo Posted April 4, 2008 Posted April 4, 2008 by the way, i just realized the wallpapers i make are pretty big.. just pm me if you want me to resize any of the wallpapers or anything..
Brigid Posted April 5, 2008 Author Posted April 5, 2008 [quote name='doe-jo' post='1492418' date='Apr 4 2008, 02:34 AM']a couple new wallpapers i made this past week... I made this one tonight because I was feeling kind of down and needed something to cheer me up a little... [url="http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crucifixfc2.jpg"][img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8485/crucifixfc2.th.jpg[/img][/url][/quote] *jaw drops* that's gorgeous!! one of my favorite verses.
Seven77 Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 Brigid, The one of the Sacred Heart is very professional. Very nice work!
rkwright Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 ok I have a semi-request... I like the ones of Mary, but I'm not a fan of words on my desktop. So is it possible to just make one with Mary?
jeffpugh Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 [quote name='doe-jo' post='1492418' date='Apr 4 2008, 02:34 AM']a couple new wallpapers i made this past week... I made this one tonight because I was feeling kind of down and needed something to cheer me up a little... [url="http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crucifixfc2.jpg"][img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8485/crucifixfc2.th.jpg[/img][/url] and this one was for my myspace but ended up not using it... [url="http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gregorianchantdo0.jpg"][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1341/gregorianchantdo0.th.jpg[/img][/url][/quote] These are awesome. Well done!
Brigid Posted April 6, 2008 Author Posted April 6, 2008 [quote name='Seven77' post='1493125' date='Apr 5 2008, 06:19 PM']Brigid, The one of the Sacred Heart is very professional. Very nice work![/quote] thank you. [quote name='rkwright' post='1493137' date='Apr 5 2008, 06:36 PM']ok I have a semi-request... I like the ones of Mary, but I'm not a fan of words on my desktop. So is it possible to just make one with Mary?[/quote] do you have any pictures/colors that you'd like? I know I had one of Mary (without words) on the last page, and I did another one tonight. I'll probably make a few more, because I have lots of pretty pictures of Mary. [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/orapronobis.jpg[/img]
Brigid Posted May 16, 2008 Author Posted May 16, 2008 I had some fun today. [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/transubstantiation2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/mothermary2.jpg[/img]
doe-jo Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 [quote name='Brigid' post='1530532' date='May 16 2008, 01:06 PM']I had some fun today. [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/transubstantiation2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/mothermary2.jpg[/img][/quote] very nice! i'm going to steal them k?
Theologian in Training Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 [quote name='doe-jo' post='1442996' date='Jan 7 2008, 02:55 PM']those are very simple and beautiful.. very pretty images too.. the wallpapers i make are fairly huge because i have a big screen. here are some of my work. [url="http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=popebenedictwallpaperqf6.jpg"][img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1852/popebenedictwallpaperqf6.th.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stthomasaquinascopyea4.jpg"][img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2488/stthomasaquinascopyea4.th.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=onebreadonebodyfc4.jpg"][img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/919/onebreadonebodyfc4.th.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=holytrinityuf7.jpg"][img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7011/holytrinityuf7.th.jpg[/img][/url][/quote] Trinity is now my desktop. Perfect for this weekend too!
doe-jo Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 After reading that abortion thread about the bill in UK, I was inspired to make a wallpaper. It's very simple. [url="http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=defendlife3mr4.jpg"][img]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8809/defendlife3mr4.th.jpg[/img][/url] 1024x768 [url="http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=defendlife2hj6.jpg"][img]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8089/defendlife2hj6.th.jpg[/img][/url] 1280x1024 [url="http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=defendlifehr3.jpg"][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5928/defendlifehr3.th.jpg[/img][/url] 1440x900
GuyWithAFoil Posted December 21, 2008 Posted December 21, 2008 [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1271/8/32/508067692/n508067692_1604979_2121.jpg[/img]
Love for life. Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 These are so beautiful!!!! How does one (successfully) make a wallpaper? All mine are too pixel-y
GuyWithAFoil Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 well in a program like photoshop when you open a new project it asks what size you want it to be. make it as many pixels as your computer screen. or more. and if your cutting and pasting pictures. try to avoid making them bigger than they originally are.
KnightofChrist Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 You could use gimp if you don't have the money to burn on PS. [url="http://www.gimp.org/"]http://www.gimp.org/[/url]
mortify Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 [quote name='doe-jo' post='1492418' date='Apr 4 2008, 02:34 AM']a couple new wallpapers i made this past week... I made this one tonight because I was feeling kind of down and needed something to cheer me up a little... [url="http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crucifixfc2.jpg"][img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8485/crucifixfc2.th.jpg[/img][/url] and this one was for my myspace but ended up not using it... [url="http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gregorianchantdo0.jpg"][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1341/gregorianchantdo0.th.jpg[/img][/url][/quote] Hey buddy, awesome stuff! That crucifix is awesome! Any idea where it's from?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now