Brigid Posted December 23, 2008 Author Posted December 23, 2008 (edited) awesome, guywithafoil and kujo! I'm happy to see this thread again. Edited December 23, 2008 by Brigid
melporcristo Posted December 27, 2008 Posted December 27, 2008 JMJT St. John the Evangelist Are there any good Christmas wallpaper avail? God bless, Mel
Selah Posted December 27, 2008 Posted December 27, 2008 [img]http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/Wallpapers/BVMTrinity_wp.jpg[/img] love this one! Found this randomly
doe-jo Posted February 10, 2009 Posted February 10, 2009 I made new ones but they're pretty big. 1440 x 900. Inspired by Fr. Corapi. [url="http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=priesthoodoe6.jpg"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7052/priesthoodoe6.th.jpg[/img][/url] One of my friends requested this one. [url="http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jesuetmariavn1.jpg"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3284/jesuetmariavn1.th.jpg[/img][/url] Tridentine Latin Mass [url="http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlmqy8.jpg"][img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3637/tlmqy8.th.jpg[/img][/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted February 10, 2009 Posted February 10, 2009 Thanks. Awesome. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/in+the+end"]Linkin Park - In The End[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
RemnantRules Posted February 10, 2009 Posted February 10, 2009 beautiful work by all of you! I am in awe of everyone's talents.
Brigid Posted February 10, 2009 Author Posted February 10, 2009 I made this one on Christmas Eve... it's not my best work, I don't think, but I like it enough to share. [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/christmas.jpg[/img]
doe-jo Posted March 1, 2009 Posted March 1, 2009 Here's one for lent. If it's too dark, let me know. 1024 x 768 [img]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4222/jesus2.jpg[/img]
Oliver Posted March 3, 2009 Posted March 3, 2009 [url="http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=finalr.jpg"][img]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/170/finalr.jpg[/img][/url]
Brigid Posted June 1, 2009 Author Posted June 1, 2009 [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/Brigid_Ireland/Catholic/my%20walls/sacredheart.jpg[/img] one of my friends took this picture, and I love it.
digitalcatholic Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 (edited) I just launched a whole new website dedicated to providing quality Catholic wallpapers...I just recently uploaded a St. Padre Pio one as well as a Divine Mercy wallpaper. Others include St. Therese, John Paul II, St. Franics...etc. I have a few in production as well. anyway, check them out at: [url="http://www.digitalcatholic.net/"]http://www.digitalcatholic.net/[/url] Edited June 2, 2009 by digitalcatholic
zunshynn Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 These are fabulous! Almost inspiring me to wipe the dust off of GIMP and start making something again!
laetitia crucis Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 [quote name='doe-jo' date='09 February 2009 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1234227926' post='1777219'] I made new ones but they're pretty big. 1440 x 900. Inspired by Fr. Corapi. [url="http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=priesthoodoe6.jpg"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7052/priesthoodoe6.th.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] St. Ignatius!!! Aaaand I saw St. Thomas Aquinas on the first page. *saves both*
jeffpugh Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 Saved the TLM one! That one is great! [quote name='digitalcatholic' date='02 June 2009 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1243966183' post='1881229'] I just launched a whole new website dedicated to providing quality Catholic wallpapers...I just recently uploaded a St. Padre Pio one as well as a Divine Mercy wallpaper. Others include St. Therese, John Paul II, St. Franics...etc. I have a few in production as well. anyway, check them out at: [url="http://www.digitalcatholic.net/"]http://www.digitalcatholic.net/[/url] [/quote] Win. [quote name='zunshynn' date='19 April 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1271734592' post='2096550'] These are fabulous! Almost inspiring me to wipe the dust off of GIMP and start making something again! [/quote]
militantsparrow Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='Brigid' date='04 January 2008 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1199416069' post='1441830'] here's mine: [/quote] Very beautiful, Brigid.
militantsparrow Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='doe-jo' date='09 February 2009 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1234227926' post='1777219'] I made new ones but they're pretty big. 1440 x 900. [/quote] Awesome, doe-jo!
militantsparrow Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='Brigid' date='01 June 2009 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1243831651' post='1880031'] one of my friends took this picture, and I love it. [/quote] Yeah, very cool!
militantsparrow Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='doe-jo' date='01 March 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1235931609' post='1794304'] Here's one for lent. If it's too dark, let me know. [/quote] Beautiful.
militantsparrow Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='Oliver' date='03 March 2009 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1236095507' post='1796179'] [/quote] Very nice, Oliver.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now