An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

i wouldn't bet on that. my dad alone has like 3 different shotguns and several rifles, lot of canadians own guns, but since there are no handguns you would end up with either a shotgun or a rifle in your face. not exactly preferable.

Justin, I wouldn't worry too much about CSIS coming after you. It took them 16 months to decide I wasn't a terrorist. Then, they let me stay. Seems like if they were worried about that they shouldn't have let me in while trying to figure it out.

yay!
other reasons for canada being awesome. our national mascot is the beaver, which is cute and unthreatening looking, but will work together to affect huge changes in the world. while the US is an eagle, fearsome and cool looking but often lives as a scavenger and isnt even a very good fisher!

canada has way better beer than you southern upstarts, with more booze and better taste we win!

I dunno... I personally think our lager is... meh, if it's local brew'd, but labbat's and the other stuff smells of elderberries... anywho I'm a more of a hard liquor person.

Okay, back to Chanada. We rock. Sorta. I'm sorta patriotic. I'm with Didacus though.

well, the dark side may have cookies, but the canadian side has bacon and syrup!

yeah canadian beer isnt great by any stretch of the imagination but it is better than american beer. especially if you get the stuff from quebec like "le Fin du mont" or "trois pistoles" with like 8-10 percent :drunk:

Edited by Jesus_lol