An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

Saint Therese

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1732782' date='Dec 20 2008, 08:06 PM']thems fighting words!
[img]http://content8.flixster.com/photo/11/06/20/11062018_tml.gif[/img][/quote]
It wouldn't be fair for me to fight someon who isn't from Texas.

[quote name='Mari Therese' post='1732789' date='Dec 20 2008, 08:22 PM']Why did my ancestors have to come from Ireland, and settle in this wintry wonderland?[/quote]
Canadian Irish are awesome! I hang out with that kind. :mellow:

I can't blame my Irish ancestors. They got off in New York. This is all my fault. I don't know what my father would have said if he knew I married a Brit. He told me that he had to learn the rosary in Gaelic from his grandmother because she said English was the language of our oppressors.

I'm jealous of Canada's candy.

Seriously, they have super nice candy, stuff they will not sell here in the USA.

Why, I don't know.

Maybe its a Canadian conspiracy?

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1733614' date='Dec 21 2008, 11:57 PM']I can't blame my Irish ancestors. They got off in New York. This is all my fault. I don't know what my father would have said if he knew I married a Brit. He told me that he had to learn the rosary in Gaelic from his grandmother because she said English was the language of our oppressors.[/quote]
Lawl... what would your ancestors say about those crazy Irish who got off here in Canada?

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1733012' date='Dec 21 2008, 02:27 AM']Canadian Irish are awesome! I hang out with that kind. :mellow:[/quote]

Ditto, speaking as an Irish girl whose ancestors came to Canada before venturing south of the border.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1733664' date='Dec 21 2008, 11:02 PM']The candy is different. I haven't seen a single Chunky bar since I've been here.[/quote]

do you have chocolate at least?
i don't think i could live with out it.

Edited by Christie_M