An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

well i do drink it fairly frequently, rarely more than two and i have never been sick or passed out. i keep a fairly good restraint on it! unlike some americans i have drank with <_<

when all is said and done about canada's culture, food, animals and scenery the best part of canada is the canadians. the canadian cities i have been to all felt much more calm and friendly than some in the states.

missionseeker

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1706217' date='Nov 20 2008, 09:37 PM']you must come to the dark side :evil:[/quote]
She right! You have to! My father says so. :mellow: But only for a bit ( :( ) THEN I will come to Canada and you can show me how wonderful it is. And maybe.. if it's really wonderful.. I'll wanna stay :mellow: :P

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1706247' date='Nov 20 2008, 09:46 PM']well, the dark side may have cookies, but the canadian side has bacon and syrup!

yeah canadian beer isnt great by any stretch of the imagination but it is better than american beer. especially if you get the stuff from quebec like "le Fin du mont" or "trois pistoles" with like 8-10 percent :drunk:[/quote]

I like bacon!

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1706322' date='Nov 20 2008, 07:17 PM']well i do drink it fairly frequently, rarely more than two and i have never been sick or passed out. i keep a fairly good restraint on it! unlike some americans i have drank with <_<

when all is said and done about canada's culture, food, animals and scenery the best part of canada is the canadians. the canadian cities i have been to all felt much more calm and friendly than some in the states.[/quote]

lol more then 2? a week?

You forgot to mention that Canadians themselves are uber :cool:

:mellow:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1706327' date='Nov 20 2008, 07:19 PM']She right! You have to! My father says so. :mellow: But only for a bit ( :( ) THEN I will come to Canada and you can show me how wonderful it is. And maybe.. if it's really wonderful.. I'll wanna stay :mellow: :P

I like bacon![/quote]

mmmm bacon lol We can go together Cat. That'd be awsome!

i meant 2 beers at a time! maybe once or twice a week.

yeah it is because canadians are the Uber people that just being in canada makes you feel comfortable

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1706110' date='Nov 20 2008, 04:56 PM']I'm a good liar with a fake ID card :mellow:

jk

WHY would a doctor recommend beer??[/quote]

I know someone with a PhD (or some sort of Doctorate) in business. He recommends a beer everytime I come to visit.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1706337' date='Nov 20 2008, 07:25 PM']i meant 2 beers at a time! maybe once or twice a week.

yeah it is because canadians are the Uber people that just being in canada makes you feel comfortable[/quote]

That's alot of beer :cheers: but at least you know when you stop. *whispers* do you know what it does to your liver and brain cells?

Canada is like a comfy cold?

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1708721' date='Nov 23 2008, 02:28 PM'][img]http://www.2twentytwo.com/cache/Stumbled%20Humor/americans.gif_595.jpg[/img][/quote]

:rolling:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1706211' date='Nov 20 2008, 08:35 PM']I dunno... I personally think our lager is... meh, if it's local brew'd, but labbat's and the other stuff smells of elderberries... anywho I'm a more of a hard liquor person.

Okay, back to Chanada. We rock. Sorta. I'm sorta patriotic. I'm with Didacus though.[/quote]
So... uhh... does s[color="#000080"]u[/color]cks and sti[color="#000080"]n[/color]ks cause the elderberries thing?

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1706247' date='Nov 20 2008, 08:46 PM']well, the dark side may have cookies, but the canadian side has bacon and syrup!

yeah canadian beer isnt great by any stretch of the imagination but it is better than american beer. especially if you get the stuff from quebec like "le Fin du mont" or "trois pistoles" with like 8-10 percent :drunk:[/quote]
Lawl.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1708721' date='Nov 23 2008, 04:28 PM'][img]http://www.2twentytwo.com/cache/Stumbled%20Humor/americans.gif_595.jpg[/img][/quote]
pwn'd