An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1733684' date='Dec 22 2008, 01:27 AM']do you have chocolate at least?
i don't think i could live with out it.[/quote]

Yes, plenty of chocolate, thank God. The M&M's are called Smarties, but Hershey's still looks the same.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1733853' date='Dec 22 2008, 10:38 AM']Yes, plenty of chocolate, thank God. The M&M's are called Smarties, but Hershey's still looks the same.[/quote]

If they call M&M's "Smarties", what do they call Smarties?

[quote name='Didacus' post='1733825' date='Dec 22 2008, 09:25 AM']You mean Ottawa? It's the capital of Ontario so yes, its in Canada. The southern portions of Canada actually.

I'll give you massachusets if you must have it, but I'm keeping New York and Detroit (and I no one up here cares much for New Jersey).[/quote]

I was just saying that there's a city in Kansas that's named ottawa. :idontknow:

Meh, i guess you can have those places. I only want mass. cause my friend currently goes to school there.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1733993' date='Dec 22 2008, 04:17 PM']If they call M&M's "Smarties", what do they call Smarties?[/quote]
What the freak? M&Ms are M&Ms, smarties are smarties. We KNOW the difference. M&Ms are the ones with the two M&M guys, and the smarties are.... little round things w/ lots of pretty colours.

Everyone thinks Quebec moved to Carolina, but that justs a nasty rumour. They only changed their names to Quebec 'Union Jacks' so the unsuspecting will be caugth off guard.
(I'm trusting you with that secret now)

Smarties are intended for hockey players, M&Ms are for chess.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1734242' date='Dec 23 2008, 02:00 AM']Yes, and Smarties have a slightly thicker candy coating. [b]A woman always knows her chocolates.[/b][/quote]
iawtc

[quote name='Didacus' post='1733825' date='Dec 22 2008, 12:25 PM']You mean Ottawa? It's the capital of Ontario so yes, its in Canada. The southern portions of Canada actually.[/quote]
Isn't Toronto is the capital of Ontario, and Ottawa the capital of Canada? Sorry, I'm a smartarse :))

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1734242' date='Dec 23 2008, 01:00 AM']Yes, and Smarties have a slightly thicker candy coating. A woman always knows her chocolates.[/quote]
I suppose. and the M&Ms are riddled with peanuts now, so they prohibit a lot of people from eating them.

[quote name='Mari Therese' post='1734476' date='Dec 23 2008, 05:18 PM']Isn't Toronto is the capital of Ontario, and Ottawa the capital of Canada? Sorry, I'm a smartarse :))[/quote]
It is... I think Didacus was being sarcastic.... I hope...

[quote name='Mari Therese' post='1734476' date='Dec 23 2008, 03:18 PM']Isn't Toronto is the capital of Ontario, and Ottawa the capital of Canada? Sorry, I'm a smartarse :))[/quote]
well yes. but there are also cities in the U.S. that have those names

I didn't know Ottawa was the capital of anything before my husband drug me to Rideau Hall. The food was good, but came only one tablespoon at a time.