Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hmmm... We're Expecting A Baby!


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

So...ummm...less than two months...ahem...interesting...

:blush:

:whistle:

Posted

are you trying to tell us something???????????????? :)

Posted

JMJ

does it have something to do with a baby????

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='corban711' post='1469519' date='Feb 26 2008, 09:38 PM']are you trying to tell us something???????????????? :)[/quote]

he must be...


"Micah Murphy is a daddy"



:yahoo:


CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Praise God!! You all have my prayers brother!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' post='1469510' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:32 PM']So...ummm...less than two months...ahem...interesting...

:blush:

:whistle:[/quote]

I'm guessing you mean that you and jennie conceived in less than two months, because otherwise if she was due in less than two months that means she would've been about 4 months pregnant when you got married and that just doesn't seem like either of you. Unless you're adopting...

Birgitta Noel
Posted

Hee, hee. Now the fun really starts!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh my gosh! no way!! aahhh!! How exciting!!! AAAAHH!! this is so stinkin' awesome!! dude micah you were right on remember? haha God is good! hehe Oh my gosh, let us know when the baby shower is! teehee How is the mom doing? I am SO happy for you two (or three I must say!) rofl!!

Posted

yay! another "This" is on his/her way! (Jennie knows what im talking about here, and probably Micah too haha) prayers!

Birgitta Noel
Posted

Mini-Mack just kicked me to register his/her excitement as well! Congrats :)

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1469676' date='Feb 26 2008, 11:20 PM']Maybe its a puppy[/quote]
That is disturbing on so many different levels.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Veritas' post='1469726' date='Feb 27 2008, 02:39 AM']+

Is this lame?[/quote]

Why would this be lame? :annoyed:

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1469676' date='Feb 27 2008, 12:20 AM']Maybe its a puppy[/quote]

....................... :twitch:

Archaeology cat
Posted

Congratulations!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted
:hehe: I feel like I should crack a joke about you guys not wasting any time. ;)

Congrats on the lil' bun in the oven. We'll be praying for you guys. :love:
farglefeezlebut
Posted

That guy answers prayers pretty darn fast these days!
Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Santo, sicut erat in principio et nunc et saecula saeculorum. :):):):):)
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be lovely parents. Good luck! I'll say a prayer for you and your baby.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...