Archaeology cat Posted March 23, 2008 Posted March 23, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1479161' date='Mar 18 2008, 01:53 PM']Phenergan...a good Irish sounding name for a drug, so I trust it...[/quote] It works pretty well, too. I had to take it a couple of times whilst pregnant.
farglefeezlebut Posted March 23, 2008 Posted March 23, 2008 I hope she's feeling better. My mum recommends eating small pieces of crystallised ginger. (She's had 10 preganacies, so she should know.)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 23, 2008 Author Posted March 23, 2008 [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1482163' date='Mar 23 2008, 04:54 AM']It works pretty well, too. I had to take it a couple of times whilst pregnant.[/quote] It stopped working, actually. They put her on another drug now. [quote name='farglefeezlebut' post='1482244' date='Mar 23 2008, 12:15 PM']I hope she's feeling better. My mum recommends eating small pieces of crystallised ginger. (She's had 10 preganacies, so she should know.)[/quote] You know, I saw that in the store, but didn't buy it. Hmmm...
Legend Chaser Posted March 23, 2008 Posted March 23, 2008 YAY! Baby! More life! This is good. God bless you and your family during this joyful time! I pray for your baby's health and the general health of you and your whole family.
Totus Tuus Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1470553' date='Feb 28 2008, 09:02 AM']I thought this might come in handy for you two [url="http://www.makememinimal.com/2008/instrucciones-para-cuidar-un-bebe/"]http://www.makememinimal.com/2008/instrucc...cuidar-un-bebe/[/url][/quote] Oh my gosh! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard all the way through that! Thanks for making my day :-p
Totus Tuus Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 JENNY AND MICAH!! Congrats for the bun in the oven! That's SO AWESOME!! We want belly pictures when she starts to show. A little preggo present for you: [url="http://www.umgnashville.com/artist/releases/release.aspx?pid=1552&aid=8"]http://www.umgnashville.com/artist/release...=1552&aid=8[/url]
Galloglasses Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 A honeymoon baby... Sorry that is just far too poetic for words. Seriously, congratulations, and may God Bless you, give you long life and bless your child.
Totus Tuus Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 No offense intended here, but every time I hear we're "expecting" a baby, I think "as if it might not show up?"... "expecting" just seems like such a weird word for pregnancy.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1487844' date='Mar 29 2008, 02:12 PM']No offense intended here, but every time I hear we're "expecting" a baby, I think "as if it might not show up?"... "expecting" just seems like such a weird word for pregnancy.[/quote] while i can see what you mean, i think of it being used more along the lines of "its on its way" side more in this case
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1487844' date='Mar 29 2008, 02:12 PM']No offense intended here, but every time I hear we're "expecting" a baby, I think "as if it might not show up?"... "expecting" just seems like such a weird word for pregnancy.[/quote] Well, there's a marginal chance it could turn out to be a carrot.
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1490353' date='Apr 1 2008, 11:43 AM']Well, there's a marginal chance it could turn out to be a carrot.[/quote]
Old_Joe Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1490353' date='Apr 1 2008, 11:43 AM']Well, there's a marginal chance it could turn out be a carrot.[/quote] If it's a girl, YOU!!! could name it Laura.
Old_Joe Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 (edited) YOU!!!!!! Wait what just happened? Weird. Edited April 1, 2008 by Old_Joe
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [quote name='Old_Joe' post='1490488' date='Apr 1 2008, 01:14 PM']If it's a girl, YOU!!!!!! could name it Laura.[/quote] great idea!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now