An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Randomocity Thread

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1706643' date='Nov 21 2008, 02:12 AM']I dont even know why I post anymore. No one seems to notice/care. :mellow:[/quote]
:cold:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pham, could I get some prayers? I'm feeling really hurt by a situation with my best friend, and I don't think I should be feeling this way. Please help me remember that I desire her to be happy, and pray that I won't be selfish.

Thanks. :)

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1722262' date='Dec 8 2008, 03:23 AM']Hey Pham, could I get some prayers? I'm feeling really hurt by a situation with my best friend, and I don't think I should be feeling this way. Please help me remember that I desire her to be happy, and pray that I won't be selfish.

Thanks. :)[/quote]

praying!

what's up?

[not necessarily with that situation, but in general]

so I'm telling all my other college friends that we're hanging out over break, but I can't tell you that. :(

feel like coming to ks? I really really want to spend person time with you. or maybe we could talk on the phone or something. girl, I MISS YOU.

my prayers, of course. best friend trouble is not cool. :(

Thanks guys. :)

I just had a two hour convo with her, and she could really use your prayers. This is all regarding a certain situation of hers, and now that I understand things better, I just want to help make all this easier for her to get through. Prayers for her clarity of mind and heart would be awesome.

mcts- i'm mostly good, but currently kicking myself in the rear for not doing any proofs for my junior level math course this weekend. I am a stupid freshman. <_< :P how are you?

Brigid - I promise to message you a response when I'm awake and coherent. If I survive my recital tomorrow, that is...

College is so much fun... :P

• 4 months later...
dominicansoul

..college and a boyfriend...

our little sister has grown up...

..and I miss her

:sadder:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1861510' date='May 8 2009, 12:11 AM']DtA

college is apparently too much fun...[/quote]

Why do you say that? :P

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1861518' date='May 8 2009, 12:14 AM']..college and a boyfriend...

our little sister has grown up...

..and I miss her

:sadder:[/quote]

I'm not grown up yet. :mellow:

I miss you too! :sadder:

still displaced, still employed... nothing new.

edit - I am up way past my bedtime

Edited by tgoldson

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1722303' date='Dec 8 2008, 05:23 AM']Thanks guys. :)

I just had a two hour convo with her, and she could really use your prayers. This is all regarding a certain situation of hers, and now that I understand things better, I just want to help make all this easier for her to get through. Prayers for her clarity of mind and heart would be awesome.

mcts- i'm mostly good, but currently kicking myself in the rear for not doing any proofs for my junior level math course this weekend. I am a stupid freshman. <_< :P how are you?

Brigid - I promise to message you a response when I'm awake and coherent. If I survive my recital tomorrow, that is...

College is so much fun... :P[/quote]

Just do them during your seminar class on immigration.

That's what I did, on the back of a "reflection" paper.

If your Professor questions you just explain it, once the liberal arts people (mostly) hear "Identity Logics" or anything of the sort, they sort of nod, smile, and let it go at that :unsure:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1873180' date='May 22 2009, 02:17 AM']:yawn:

This thread bores me :mellow:[/quote]

Your face bores me. :mellow: