Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Thread For Talking About Irish Things


Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Darkness, darkness, be my pillow
Take my hand and let me sleep
In the coolness of your shadow
In the silence of your deep
Darkness, darkness, long and lonesome
Is the day that brings me here
I have felt the edge of silence
I have known the depths of fear

Darkness, darkness, hide the yearning
For the things that cannot be
Keep my mind from constant turning
Towards the things I cannot see

Darkness, darkness, long and lonesome
Is the day that brings me here
I have felt the edge of silence
I have known the depths of fear
Darkness, darkness, be my blanket
Cover me with the endless night
Take away the pain of knowing
Fill the emptiness of right

Darkness, darkness, be my pillow
Take my hand and let me sleep
In the coolness of your shadow
In the silence of your deep

Darkness, darkness, hide the yearnings
For the things that cannot be
Keep my mind from constant turning
Towards the things I cannot see
Darkness, darkness, be my blanket
Cover me with the endless night
Take away the pain of knowing
Fill the emptiness of right

  • 2 months later...
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

bump

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I'm at a library somewhere in Massachussetts and I just wanted to check out PM and make sure that everyone knows that I haven't forgotten you.

I'm just living in the mountains logging and trying to become a blacksmith... I'm also working on a log home. Oh, and the land I am living on is also home to several beautiful horses which make fine company!

It's been quite fun and adventuresome. I have neither running water nor electricity and therefore have not the means to phatmass my life away. But I miss you all!

Love

p.s. whats up with everyone? flowery? lumberjack? Adeodatus (are you a priest yet?), etc..?? Post on this thread and next time I get a chance I'll at least read this thread. :)

God bless.

Posted

im irish!!!!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LD we miss you so very very much!!!! :cry:

im glad you posted and remembered all of us! :D :banana:

we havne't forgotten about you and dave had a b-day thread for you even though you were gone!

i hope you had a great b-day back in early june and are doing great!!

the pham misses you!!! :D :wub: ^_^

homeschoolmom
Posted

You're bad... I resisted reading this thread (or even opening it) for NINE PAGES... you show up and bam! What happened to Irish things only? ;) Now I might as well go and read the whole thread... <sigh>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...